Dubai Travel Guide
Looking for a comprehensive Dubai City Guide?
Dubai, The City of Gold, Shining on the Eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, in the southwest corner of the Arabian Gulf. Pick your Dubai Tours and get your schedule prepared with a perfectly tailored plan with Memphis Tours Dubai Travel Guide to all the mind-blowing Dubai Attractions within your Dubai vacation packages, Dubai Day Excursions, and Tours, and even Dubai Shore Excursions or you might love to gather a combo-thrilling hit then get your Dubai Escorted Tours and enjoy whats between lines within your Layover in Dubai with your trip or stay in Airports in UAE.
Dubai offers a gastronomic adventure for food lovers. If you're planning a visit to this culinary haven, here's an introduction to ten must-eat dishes you need to try in Dubai.
- Dubai is a rich country in culture and Heritage, Get your Personally tailor-made Dubai Vacation Packages through Memphis Tours Travel Experts.
- Arabic is the Official language in The United Arab Emirates UAE, yet Dubai People speaks many other languages so communication would't ruin your Dubai Vacation Package experience.
- The metro and public buses in Dubai are well-maintained and are very recommended for transportation. Make it easy with Memphis Tours and include Transfers in your Dubai vacation Packages.
- Tipping is a common practice in Dubai, but it is not required. In restaurants, usually a 10% service charge is included, you can also tip waiters directly.
- The United Arab Emirates UAE and Dubai currency is the Dirham. The dirham is currently valued at approximately 4 AED to 1 US dollar or 5 AED to 1 Euro.
- Dubai Travel Packages are suitable to be tailor-made with Memphis Tours.
- Burj Khalifa, The tallest man-made structure in the World, highlighting Dubai Sky you can visit in Dubai Travel Packages.
- Palm Jumeirah, the first offshore development of its kind and is the 8th Wonder of the World.
- Dubai Mall, The World largest shopping mall satisfying all your shopping activities in Dubai Travel Packages.
- Dubai Museum, located in Al Fahidi Fort, and is the oldest existing building in Dubai gives your Dubai Vacation packages the heritage essence you need.
- Jumeirah Mosque, with a capacity for 1,200 worshippers highlighting the The United Arab Emirates UAE attractions.
- Dubai Creek flows between Bur Dubai and Deira,and is a historic focal point of The United Arab Emirates UAE.