Easter Celebration Package in Dubai
Live your travel dreams with our Dubai packages 4 nights 5 days visiting the top attractions of Dubai and Abu Dhabi including a drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury, the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum. Explore our Dubai group tour packages now.
- Meet & Greet by Memphis Tours Representative team upon arrival at Dubai international airport
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for number of Clients
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Dubai, including daily breakfast
- English-speaking tour guide during the mentioned city tours
- Sightseeing tours will be sharing with group
- Classic Dubai City Tour includes
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees as mentioned
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Dubai Entry Visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee approx $6 room / night
- Extra Meals and Beverages
Day 1: Arrival in Dubai - Welcome to United Arab Emirates
Welcome to Dubai international airport, United Arab of Emirates UAE (around the clock)
Memphis Tours representative will meet and greet you at Dubai International Airport (After customs) and will then escort you to your hotel in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, a smooth check-in and free time after your flight to settled in and get ready to enjoy the easter time in Dubai. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 2: Dubai Traditional Tour - Dubai Museum - Miracle Garden
After breakfast you will be accompanied by your personal guide to traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat.
After the enjoyable tour of Dubai traditional Dubai tour, you will head to Dubai Miracle Garden, incredible experience to the world's largest natural flower garden that 50 million flowers and 250 million plants. After the tour transfer back to Dubai hotel.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- A visit to Dubai Miracle Garden
Day 3: Arabian Desert Safari Adventure with BBQ Dinner
Breakfast at hotel in your hotel in Dubai, leisure time in the morning at the hotel to relax and enjoy the hotel facilities or join our optional tour to visit Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall with free time for the shopping, or join any of Easter events that take place at the Dubai hotels restaurants with an Easter Bunny-led egg hunt, egg decorating and face painting.
Afternoon Approx 15pm, enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of the city. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
- An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite where there is also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Meals: Breakfast, BBQ Dinner
Day 4: Abu Dhabi Tour Sheikh - Zayed Grand Mosque - Louver Museum
Breakfast at hotel. Then head to Abu Dhabi. Explore the wonders of the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present.
This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an integrating introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the wonderful Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating city of Abu Dhabi. Overnight at hotel.
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past
- A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementos of your day out in the capital
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
Day 5: Final Departure / Fly Back Home
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for Departure.
My husband and I travel to Dubai a lot. This time we booked with Memphis Tours this Easter package to spend it there. It’s a wonderful trip.
It was crowded. I didn’t enjoy.
Priceless moments in Dubai. I had the best time with my friends. The tour guide was knowledgeable.