Highlights of UAE from Dubai
Live your travel dreams with our Dubai Group Tour Packages 4 nights 5 days visiting the top touristic attractions of Dubai and Abu Dhabi including Dubai Creek, Desert Safari, Tanoura Dance Show, Dhow Cruise Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Dubai Marina, Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort, and more of UAE Treasures all in one move with the Travel Experts.
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- English-speaking tour guide during the mentioned city tours
- Sightseeing tours will be sharing with group
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Dubai, including daily breakfast
- Heritage Dubai City Tour and Al Fahidi Fort
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
- Dhow Cruise Dinner at Dubai marina
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Dubai Entry Visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee approx $6 room / night
- Extra Meals and Beverages
Day 1: Arrive in Dubai
Welcome to Dubai international airport, United Arab of Emirates UAE (around the clock)
Memphis Tours representatives will meet and greet you at Dubai International Airport and will then escort you to your hotel in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, a smooth check-in and free time after your flight to acclimate to the new time zone and rest of the day is at leisure to relax at your hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 2: Dubai Traditional Tour (4 Hours) - Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise
After breakfast (Pick up 08:15 to 09:00) you will be accompanied by your personal guide for A fabulous day discovering the history of Dubai. Traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional local water taxis.
Enjoy an open discussion and learn more about Emirati culture and local traditions with your tour guide. Return to the hotel for free afternoon
Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise (2 hours sailing)
(Pick up 19:00 to 19:45) A very special evening with a chance to see the Dubai marina and Palm Jumeirah. Dhows have been the traditional ships used in the UAE for many centuries and tonight you have the chance to board one of these vessels and enjoy a sumptuous buffet while you quietly cruise by the landmarks of this city
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- Dinner onboard Dhow cruise from Dubai Marina
- Meals: Breakfast, Cruise Dinner
Day 3: Abu Dhabi Tour - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - Louver Museum (7 hours)
Breakfast at hotel, (Pick up 08:15 to 09:00) then head to capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Explore the wonders of the Arabian Jewel and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present.
This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an integrating introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the wonderful Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating city of Abu Dhabi. Overnight at hotel.
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past
- A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementos of your day out in the capital
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
- Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: Desert Safari - Dune Bashing - BBQ Dinner (6 hours)
Delicious breakfast at your hotel, morning at leisure for further exploration of this vibrant city. Or, participate in the optional tour to the world’s tallest tower Burj Khalifa. Also opportunity to do shopping at Dubai Mall.
Afternoon (Pick up 14:30 to 15:15), enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of surrounding desert. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
- An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite where there is also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
- Meals: Breakfast and BBQ Dinner
Day 5: Depart the United Arab Emirates
Breakfast at hotel in Dubai. Check out time from the room at 12pm and depend on your departure flight time, you will get a transfer to Dubai International Airport for Departure.