Memphis Tours New Travel Health Attitudes
Last update: June 20. 2020
We are here to provide you with exceptional travel experience in every destination we operate tours in, currently every one is feeling the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic and since the start of this pandemic the health and safety of our travelers and partners remains our top priority.
We are closely monitoring the outbreak and will continue to provide assistance to travelers. We also maintain hope considering how those across the globe have come together for the matter ongoing. We firmly believe that we will successfully move beyond this crisis.
Traveling before June 20, 2020:
Memphis Tours encourages all travelers to postpone their trips. To do so, please contact your travel consultant directly as soon as possible. They are working hard with all their suppliers to provide as much flexibility as possible for trip postponement. Often, they can hold your funds as a credit for future travel (run by the same tour company, within a specified period of time). If you wish to cancel indefinitely, cancellation penalties will apply on airfare and as per airline cancellation policy
Traveling on or after June 20, 2020:
Your travel consultant will be able to suggest the best course of action based on current information specific to your destination. As your travel dates draw nearer, please stay in consistent contact with your travel consultant at Memphis Tours.
Plan Now and Travel Later in 2020
Add advantage of our flexible booking and cancellation policy for the time being and Plan Now and Travel Later.
Memphis Tours continues to connect travelers with top travel specialists. There is a lot of flexibility for those interested in booking travel now, and our destination specialists can advise you on the best itineraries and the most competitive rates available during your travel period.
We are offering a low down payment of just 10% to secure your spaces on the tour including hotel room, cruise cabin, domestic flight ticket, and other travel-related services. The remaining balance can be paid up to two days prior to your arrival date or in cash upon arrival at the destination to your tour manager, therefore, your booking will be a risk-free investment.
Any changes made to the original booking are subject to availability. If the full payment has been received and/or a voucher has been issued, no administrative fees will be applied except on changes to tickets for air travel.
Memphis Tours offers a very flexible cancellation policy in case the government or the airline issues a travel warning from/to your departure country and/or your destination. In the event of this happening, we will be refunding you the amount paid for the tour package or in some cases your payment will be available as future travel credit and travel voucher that can be used towards any of the destinations we operate tours in. You have the flexibility to apply this amount towards new travel services booked within 18 months. Reservations will be adjusted to reflect these travel credits automatically. Only the change/cancellation fees will be applied for flights according to the airline’s terms and conditions
Safety Standards Covid-19:
We have put in place a series of precautionary measures in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization. We must play our part in preventing the spread of the virus and ensuring our customers remain safe throughout the duration of their trip. In terms of hygienic practices, Memphis is complying with all the WHO guidelines.
- Groups in tours and activities will not consist of more than 10 people.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver, hotel staff, etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver, hotel staff, etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- All the hotels and cruises we work with have demonstrated safe and hygienic practices to ensure your complete safety.
- The handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily. Anyone who has a fever or displays symptoms will be separated and placed in quarantine.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund for the land tour will be given.
- Should land, air, or water transport of any kind be used, the vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- These measures will be applicable starting from June 2020 until further notice.