Trips To India
The land of mountains has something to offer everyone. Indulge in the diversity of Nepal and visit Kathmandu, Chitwan National Park, Pokhara and more. This program gives you some ideas for where to go and what to do to.
discover the heritage and culture of Nepal.
Visit Paro and Punakha cities. Enjoy Taktshang Monastery, the National museum and Punakha Dzong with our exclusive Bhutan travel package and have a prayer ceremony to bless the couples.
This Bhutan tour gives you the chance to visit Kolkata, Thimphu, Punakha and more. Discover The Glenburn Penthouse, St John’s Church, St Paul's Cathedral and Punakha Dzong landmarks.
Visit Koggala, Tangalle, Kotugoda and more in Sri Lanka. Discover landmarks like Kalugala Monastery and Makeli Ella Fall. Enjoy activities such as Whale Watching, Boat Trip, Bike Ride and more.
Despite its repute as a resplendent island and a leading tourist destination, the secret of Sri Lanka’s attraction lies with its people. Visit Colombo, Sigiriya, Kandy and Koggala. Discover Sri Lanka's landmarks
such as the old Dutch Fort, Elephant Orphanage, Sri Dalada Maligawa, Galle Fort and more. Besides, enjoy Kandyan Dance Performance and more.
Got through Sri Lanka and visit the cities of Sigiriya, Kandy, Ella, Tangalle and more. Explore the country landmarks such as The old Dutch Fort, The Dutch Canal, Elephant Orphanage, Sri Dalada Maligawa and more.
An unforgettable life time experience in a land known as “Paradise" and people indulged with hospitality. With this package, visit the cities of Colombo, Sigiriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and more and explore Sri Lanka
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package takes you around three of India spectacular cities. For the entire 7 days, you will explore India's most significant landmarks.
Known for its picturesque scenery and vibrant cultural offerings, India is a country of diverse travel activities. Enjoy a tour on one of luxury trains in India and visit by going through the Golden Triangle.
Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur and visitng the highlights of the cities.
!Sail the meandering backwaters of the Kerala. Explore the national park of Periyar the Tigers Reserve, filled with wildlife of many varieties. Tour the city of Kochi. Book your Kerala Tour
Package to Let us take you Into the Exotic from Kochi to Kerala!
The Splendors of Annapurna Terai allows guests to experience all aspects of this wonderful and exciting country. Experience the culture and heritage of Kathmandu, Nayapul, Jhinu Danda, Annpurna,
Majhgaon, Pokhara and more.
India's luxury tourist train tour gives you the opportunity to indulge in India's cultures and wonders. With a diverse landscape and rich religious foundations, India is a vast and exciting country with something to offer
every traveller. You will be left breathless.
Enjoy a private tour to India and visit the magnificent cities of India: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. With one of the most amazing tours to India, embark with the beauty of Taj Mahal, visit the famous monuments of Jaipur,
and explore the magnificence of Agra! Head to Varanasi and discover Bharat Mata, more.
Enjoy this India and Nepal trip and feel the magical beauty of one of India combined tours. Explore India, the diverse land of the many, which is truly unique and begs to be explored.
Visit Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur cities. Then head to Nepal, described as a paradise to explore the city Kathmandu. Indulge in Nepal's landmarks Kathmandu’s Durbar Square, Monkey Temple, Lalitpur City and more.
This tour will provide you the footprints of ancient Nepalese Buddhist masters and scholars. Enjoy a tour from Nepal to Tibet region. Visit Kathmandu, Dulikhel and more in Nepal; and visit Lhasa in Tibet region.
- India is a very rich country is a culture and nature with many Forts. over 65% of Americans choose Golden Triangle Tour as the most famous itinerary of the cities Delhi, Agra and the pink city of Jaipur. Taj Mahal also is one of the icons of India. Kerala and Rajasthan are a great add on your tour.
- Sail the meandering backwaters of Kerala. Explore the national park of Periyar the Tigers Reserve, filled with wildlife of many varieties. Tour the city of Kochi. Book your Kerala Tour Package to Let us take you Into the Exotic from Kochi to Kerala!
- Palaces, Taj and Tigers are one of the North India Tour Packages that will give you the chance to see the tigers up close as you explore Ranthambore National Park. Book your unique Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour to marvel the magnificence of the Taj Mahal and witness Jaipur Temples!
- Make your Rajasthan Tour exceptional through one of our tours to India. Give Memphis Tours a chance to make you discover the famous cities of Rajasthan which are desired to be visited by every tourist coming from abroad. We have designed 13 Days Rajasthan Tour Package to explore the Havelis, palaces, and forts along with beautiful Taj.
- Embark on a South India and enjoy a rich heritage ethnically and culturally distinct from that of northern India. Palm-fringed seashores, fertile rice fields, upland tropical forests, intricately carved temples, and calm ocean lagoons complete the picture.
- Enjoy India and visit the magnificent cities of India: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. With one of the most amazing tours to India, embark with the beauty of the Taj Mahal, visit the famous monuments of Jaipur, and explore the magnificence of Agra! Head to Varanasi and discover Bharat Mata, more.
- Beyond the many stone walls of Cochin, along the backwaters of Kerala and deep into the heart of the South of India are many secrets just waiting for you to take this South luxury India vacation. Enjoy your vacation and explore the culture of Alappuzha, Munnar, Palani Hills, Madurai, Thanjavur, and more.
- Explore Indian culture, customs and rituals to understand the uniqueness of the land steeped history.
- Rajasthan Desert love is a desert circuit trip of Rajasthan that covers famous destinations such as Jodhpur, Jaisalmer along with Jaipur, Bikaner and more.
- luxury India trip brings the experience of the wildlife to you, where we move on to such many undisturbed areas where wilderness experience is at its very best. In addition, enjoy the national parks traditionally by jeeps. Staying here will bring you the joys of "the simpler life of bygone ages".
1- Booking a tour is simple, You just need to contact our travel representatives and then you will receive an immediate response giving you the available options and then you can build a tour that will suit your needs.
2- After that, a detailed itinerary that includes all necessary information and plans will be sent to you.
3- At this point, you need to confirm your reservation by paying a deposit. Your reservation will not be confirmed until payment of this deposit is received by Memphis Tours. Finally, The balance of payment will be due on arrival to begin your tour.
- Our very own India Tour Packages is an amazing combination of customized, sharing, and sharing tours with excellent service and affordable prices.
- We have been delivering dedicated excellent caring customized, Authentic, and sharing tours since 1955
- Serving 200,000 happy satisfied customers annually, pride ourselves on using this experience to create consistently high quality, personalized tour experiences
- Providing easy online secure payments with around the clock human support.
- Delivering the maximum travel experience around the globe with dedicated and caring travel experts.
- Red Fort: Sunrise to sunset all days of the week (Closed Monday) India Gate: Open to visitors 24 hours a day, but after dark the area surrounding the main monument is cordoned off to visitors
- Jama Masjid: Open from 7 am to an hour before sunset in summer; open from 8 am to an hour before sunset in winter.
- The masjid is closed for half an hour in the afternoon for prayers.
- Amber Fort: Open from 10 am to 5 pm all days Hawa Mahal: Open from 9 am to 4:30 pm all days
- Jaipur City Palace: Open from 9:30 am to 5 pm
- Agra Fort: All days of the week from 6 am to 6 pm
- Taj Mahal: Open from sunrise to sunset all days except Fridays
- Mehrangarh Fort Museum: Open from 9 am to 5 pm all days
- Ranthambore National Park: Open from 6 am to 10 am and from 3 pm to 7 pm all days
- Panna National Park: Open from 6:30 am to 10:30 am and from 2:30 pm to 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Chandni Chowk: Opening and closing times vary according to each store.
- The stores are open all days except Sundays.