Dubai and Abu Dhabi Exceptional Tour Package
Experience the wonders of the most two famous cities of UAE, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi in an amazing Private tour. Dubai is a blend of ancient Arab culture, modern lifestyle, architectural awe, artificial islands, exciting adventures, shopping malls, and others. Visit Dubi Mall, Dubai Opera, Dubai Burj Khalifa, Dubai Desert Safari, Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Museum, Spice Souq in Dubai and more in Abu Dhabi the capital of the United Arab Emirates that offers traditional culture, luxurious lifestyles, and desert safaris in a Privately Experience. Fun and Excitement is paving the way from Dubai to Abu Dhabi, Staying at one of the best hotels in UAE which is JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Grand Hyatt Dubai, Hunt it, and Plan your Trip Now!
- Meet & Greet by Memphis Tours Representative upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- English-speaking tour guide during the mentioned city tours
- Sightseeing tours will be Private.
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Dubai, including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Abu Dhabi including daily breakfast
- Heritage Dubai City, visit Al Fahidi Fort
- Private Local water Taxis Crossing Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner - Private vehicle
- Modern Dubai tour, Burj Khalifa At The Top
- Memorable Dinner in the Sky
- World Islands tour with Ferry transfers
- Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
- Atlantis Aqua Venture and Lost Chambers day pass
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi general admission ticket
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Dubai entry visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee (Approx $6) room per night
- Extra meals, Beverages, tour may request
Day 1: Arrive to Dubai
Welcome to Dubai international airport, United Arab of Emirates UAE (around the clock) Memphis Tours representative will meet and greet you at Dubai International Airport and will then escort you to your hotel in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, smooth check-in and free time after your flight to acclimate to the new time zone and the rest of the day is at leisure to relax at your hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 2: Dubai Cultural Tour - Desert Safari - Dune Bashing - BBQ Dinner
After breakfast, 09:00 Am you will be accompanied by your personal guide for A fabulous day discovering the history of Dubai traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional local water taxis.
Enjoy an open discussion and learn more about Emirati culture and local traditions with your tour guide. Return to the hotel.
Afternoon Approx 15pm, enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of the surrounding desert. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at the hotel.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
- An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite where there is also has a henna designer and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Meals: Breakfast, BBQ Dinner
Day 3: Dubai Modern tour – Burj Khalifa - Dubai Mall - Dinner in the Sky
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Dubai, and then join our Modern part of Dubai sights and discover the bustling city of Dubai with its amazing skyline and beautiful beaches. This Modern Dubai City Tour will take you on a magical trip to some of the most iconic landmarks of the city. Return to your hotel or have a free time in Dubai Mall.
A memorable Dinner in the sky, depend on available session, you will get transfer to dining experience in the sky will take approximately 90 minutes, then return to hotel.
- Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a-city with a cosmopolitan
- Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
- Dinner in the Sky
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4: Atlantis Aqua venture and Lost Chambers
Delicious breakfast at your hotel, 09:30 Am head to Aquaventure and Lost Chamber Park at Atlantis the Palm. Aquaventure is one of the largest of several waterparks in Dubai and home to some iconic record-breaking rides and attractions. You can dive into old favourites like the Leap of Faith, a 27.5-metre plunge that carries you through a clear tube surrounded by sharks and rays or try some of the many adrenaline-pumping activities such as zip-lining across the park. In addition, you can visit Lost Chamber, designed around the theme of the Lost City of Atlantis, the underwater tunnels serve as an immersive experience into a lost civilization of shipwrecks and ruins.
- Jump into a world of excitement at the Middle East's number 1 water park
- Visit the UAE's largest aquarium with over 65,000 marine animals
- Watch the sharks and rays being fed by marine specialists
- Chill at the private beach exclusively for Aquaventure visitors
- Ride the wave at the brand-new Surf'd Up wave riders at Aquaventure
Day 5: Dubai World Islands
Delicious breakfast at your hotel, 09:00 Am you will head to Dubai Marina to ride the boat to Lebanon Island.
Spend the day at Royal Island Beach Club, the 1st development on Dubai’s World Islands to open its doors to the public. This modern wonder is located just 7 miles off the coast, and at its heart lies the unique outdoor Lebanon Island.
- Relax by the pool at Lebanon Island on Dubai's World Islands complex
- Spend the day at the beach with great views of Dubai city
- Enjoy a romantic stay in the most exclusive outdoor venue in Dubai
Day 6: Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai - Louvre Museum
Breakfast at hotel, 09:00 am and then head to the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Explore the wonders of the Arabian Jewel and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present.
This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an integrating introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the wonderful Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating city of Abu Dhabi. Overnight at the hotel.
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometre stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colourful past
- A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementoes of your day out in the capital
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
Day 7: Ferrari world Abu Dhabi in Yas Island
After delicious breakfast at Abu Dhabi hotel, free time at the hotel beach. At 11:30 am Pm you will transfer to Ferrari world Abu Dhabi to enjoy a day with a lot of Adventure.
- Ferrari World Theme Park General admission ticket
- Browse a collection of top-range Ferraris in the on-site museum
- Take a spin on the Formula Rossa, one of the world’s fastest rollercoasters
Day 8: Depart the United Arab Emirates
Breakfast at the hotel in Dubai. Check out time from the room at 12 pm and depend on your departure flight time, you will get a transfer to Dubai International Airport for Departure.