Christmas Tour in Dubai
Get excited for our Dubai Christmas offers 2022. Enjoy our Christmas Holiday Deals Dubai to Experience an unforgettable Christmas Eve celebration.
This Dubai Christmas Holiday allows you to explore the best of Dubai and Abu Dhabi attractions like Dubai Museum the oldest existing building in Dubai, Burj Al Arab the world’s most luxurious hotel, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque one the world’s largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 40,000 worshippers, Emirates Palace A real iconic Abu Dhabi landmark, Dubi Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Desert Safari, Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek, Palm Jumeirah, Spice Souq in Dubai and more for a special New Year Celebration.
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- English-speaking tour guide during the mentioned city tours
- Sightseeing tours will be sharing with group
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Dubai, including daily breakfast
- Heritage Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Louver Museum
- Modern Dubai tour with entry to Burj Khalifa floor 124
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airfare tickets to Dubai
- Dubai Entry Visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- Extra Meals and Beverages
Day 1: Arrival in Dubai
Welcome to Dubai international airport, United Arab of Emirates UAE (around the clock)
Memphis Tours representative will meet and greet you at Dubai International Airport and will then escort you to your hotel in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, a smooth check-in and free time after your flight to acclimate to new time zone and rest of the day is at leisure to relax at your hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 2: Dubai Modern City Tour (6 hours) – Burj Khalifa floor 124 (At the Top)
Start the second day of your Dubai family tour by breakfast at the hotel and join our tour guide to explore the amazing city of Dubai. (Pick up 08:30 to 09:15) Start Dubai City Tour and discover the bustling city of Dubai with its amazing skyline and beautiful beaches. This Modern Dubai City Tour will take you on a magical trip to some of the most iconic landmarks of the city. Visit the world’s tallest building and the largest mall to ever exist that houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world, this wonderful tour is meant to create memories that you will cherish forever.
You will get free time in the Dubai mall for lunch, with a lot of variety for different tastes, finally back to your hotel and overnight at hotel.
- Dubai Marina, one awe-inspiring city-within-a-city.
- Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest man-made island that includes various hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel.
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere.
- Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world.
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of Burj Khalifa.
Day 3: Desert Safari - Dune Bashing - BBQ Dinner (6 hours)
Delicious breakfast at your hotel, morning at leisure for further exploration of this vibrant city. Or, participate in the optional tours
Afternoon (Pick up 14:30 to 15:15), enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of surrounding desert. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
- An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite where there is also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Meals: Breakfast and BBQ Dinner
Day 4: Abu Dhabi Tour - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - Louver Museum (7 hours)
Breakfast at hotel, (Pick up 08:15 to 09:00) then head to capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Explore the wonders of the Arabian Jewel and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present.
This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an integrating introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the wonderful Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating city of Abu Dhabi. Overnight at hotel.
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past
- A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementos of your day out in the capital
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
Day 5: Dubai Traditional Tour (4 Hours)
After breakfast (Pick up 08:15 to 09:00) you will be accompanied by your personal guide for A fabulous day discovering history of Dubai traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional local water taxis.
Enjoy an open discussion and learn more about Emirati culture and local traditions with your tour guide. Return to the hotel for free afternoon
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
Day 6: Depart the United Arab Emirates
Breakfast at hotel in Dubai. Check out time from the room at 12pm and depend on your departure flight time, you will get a transfer to Dubai International Airport for Departure.