Hello to Dubai: Dubai Private Tour
Enjoy the best of Dubai Private Tour Packages and book our Dubai Trip Package to Discover the beauty of Dubai and Abu Dhabi in 5-days Dubai Package Tour Privately, visiting the must-see attractions and wonders and staying in a Fancy hotel like Grand Hyatt Dubai! Visit Dubi Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Desert Safari, Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Museum, Spice Souq in Dubai and more in Dubai Stopover tour will make you have a great time visiting Dubai through staying in Hilton Garden Inn Mall of Emirates!
- Meet & Greet by Memphis Tours Representative upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- English-speaking tour guide during the mentioned city tours
- Private sightseeing tours
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Dubai, including daily breakfast
- Heritage Dubai City Tour
- Al Fahidi Fort and abra Taxis Crossing Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Modern Dubai tour
- Entry Burj Khalifa entry floor 124 & 125
- Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
- Lunch in the Sky
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Dubai entry visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee (Approx $6) room per night
- Extra meals, Beverages, tour may request
Day 1: Arrive in Dubai
Welcome to Dubai international airport, United Arab of Emirates UAE (around the clock) Memphis Tours representative will meet and greet you at Dubai International Airport (Arrival Procedures) and will then escort you to your hotel in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, smooth check-in and free time after your flight to acclimate to the new time zone and the rest of the day is at leisure to relax at your hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 2: Dubai Modern tour - Burj Khalifa floor 124 – Shopping Dubai Mall
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Dubai, 09:00 Am and then join our Modern part of Dubai sights and discover the bustling city of Dubai with its amazing skyline and beautiful beaches. This Modern Dubai City Tour will take you on a magical trip to some of the most iconic landmarks of the city.
- Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a-city with a cosmopolitan
- Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
- A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
Day 3: Dubai Cultural Tour – Lunch in the Sky
After breakfast, 09:00 Am you will be accompanied by your personal guide for A fabulous day discovering the history of Dubai traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional local water taxis.
Enjoy an open discussion and learn more about Emirati culture and local traditions with your tour guide.
After that you will head to have a memorable lunch in the sky, back to your hotel.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- Lunch in Sky
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Desert Safari - Dune Bashing - BBQ Dinner
After breakfast, free time at your hotel with opportunity to do visits before the afternoon.
Approx 15:00pm, enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of the surrounding desert. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at the hotel.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
- An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite where there is also has a henna designer and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Meals: Breakfast, BBQ Dinner
Day 5: Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai - Louvre Museum
Breakfast at hotel, 09:00 Am , then head to the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Explore the wonders of the Arabian Jewel and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present.
This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an integrating introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the wonderful Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating city of Abu Dhabi. Overnight at the hotel.
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometre stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past
- A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementoes of your day out in the capital
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
Day 6: Depart the United Arab Emirates
Breakfast at the hotel in Dubai. Check out time from the room at 12 pm and depend on your departure flight time, you will get a transfer to Dubai International Airport for Departure.