Morocco Cities, Attractions and Best Places to Visit
Know more about all the exciting Morocco Cities and touristic attractions. This country offers a little bit of everything. For the sea, head to Agadir in the west and Saidia in the north. The best places for history and architecture are Marrakech right in the middle, Tangier at the northern tip, and Casablanca on the northwest coast. For a relaxing getaway go to Ouarzazate in the desert, Essaouira on the western coast, or Tetouan in the northern valley. To see the amazing Moroccan mountains head to Taroudant in the center of the country or Chefchaouen in the northern mountains. Meknes, located between Fez and Rabat, is known for its museums and culture. Fez, in the upper middle region, is the religious capital of Morocco and has some of the most beautiful mosques in the country. Rabat, on the northwest coast, is the largest city and shows bustling modern Morocco. Morocco cities offer something unique and special. Everywhere you go you will be met with the famous Moroccan hospitality and friendliness. No matter the type of vacation you are looking for, Morocco will exceed your expectations! Explore amazing Morocco with one of our very own Morocco Vacations!
Casablanca became the showcase of Art Deco architecture. The outlying districts are connected to and organized around the Place de France and the Place Administrative, now respectively United Nations Place and Mohammed V Place. The Habous area, situated 3km away from the city centre, is unique in Morocco: a new medina entirely designed according to the traditional model. Initially, it was intended for the rural population coming to work in Casablanca. It shows tradition's capacity to adapt perfectly to the constraints of the modern world.
Morocco is named after this legendary town which is one of its four imperial cities. A genuine and unspoilt place.
- Morocco is a rich country in culture and history, tour into this amazing country through one of our Morocco Tours
- The currency of Morocco is The Moroccan Dirham (MAD). The currency for Morocco was issued by the Bank of Al-Maghrib which is central bank.
- Moroccans main languages are English and French, they also understand some English. Fewer Moroccans can speak Italian, Spanish, and German.
- Entry visa with USD 27 per passport is available upon arrival in Morocco airports for specific nationalities.
- Tipping is considered customary in Morocco. However, You are not obliged to give tips.
- Explore the best Morocco has to offer with our very own Morocco vacations
- Morocco is famous for its geographical diversity from the beautiful beaches of Agadir to the Oukaimeden ski slopes.
- Morocco has a long strip of mountains when sky-viewed, which runs from East to West before embedding itself in the sand at Mauritania.
- The various types of habitat have caused the diversity of cultures which have enriched the Moroccan identity.
- The Royal Institute of the “Amazigh” Culture was set up on October 17th, 2001. Since then, Berber was considered as an official language.
- Morocco has always encouraged a spirit of dialogue between religions for the promotion of progress and peace.
- Rabat, stretches serenely along the ocean’s edge.