International Airports in UAE
By the beginning of the 1980s, the modern crossroads connecting East and West was projected in Dubai. The city of Gold who built Burj Khalifa, Burj Al-Arab, Dubai World Islands, Palm Jumeirah, .... and more lightning and glowing in the Middle East Horizon, is standing the gathering-point between the world destinations for the different passengers for business, vacations or flying for any other purpose.
The world's fastest-growing Touristic destination, Dubai, where you would plan the fastest and most comprehensive experiences you would get ever. The development projects have transformed Dubai Tourism with a rocket-speed to attract the whole world to visit the city of wonders to visit Atlantis Dubai - The Palm Dubai, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the heritage of UAE in Dubai Museum, and more of the Dubai city treasures.
Currently Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah and more of Airports in UAE, are standing as the new crossroads switching of global travel by both the airports and airlines top-notch service. Yet, having your Dubai stopover, Abu Dhabi stopover and even Qatar Layover would give you the desired experience and the real taste of Middle East vacation or on the way to Escorte Dubai with your Destination.
Airports in Dubai are connecting the world 7 billion inhabitants with the aviation fleet structure of 185 aircraft flying between 117 destinations in 75 countries around the globe. Dubai International Airport is currently listed as the world busiest airport for international passenger traffic. UAE international airports, -generally- lies within 8 hours of two-thirds of the world’s population.
- Dubai is a rich country in culture and Heritage, Get your Personally tailor-made Dubai Vacation Packages through Memphis Tours Travel Experts.
- Arabic is the Official language in The United Arab Emirates UAE, yet Dubai People speaks many other languages so communication would't ruin your Dubai Vacation Package experience.
- The metro and public buses in Dubai are well-maintained and are very recommended for transportation. Make it easy with Memphis Tours and include Transfers in your Dubai vacation Packages.
- Tipping is a common practice in Dubai, but it is not required. In restaurants, usually a 10% service charge is included, you can also tip waiters directly.
- The United Arab Emirates UAE and Dubai currency is the Dirham. The dirham is currently valued at approximately 4 AED to 1 US dollar or 5 AED to 1 Euro.
- Dubai Travel Packages are suitable to be tailor-made with Memphis Tours.
- Burj Khalifa, The tallest man-made structure in the World, highlighting Dubai Sky you can visit in Dubai Travel Packages.
- Palm Jumeirah, the first offshore development of its kind and is the 8th Wonder of the World.
- Dubai Mall, The World largest shopping mall satisfying all your shopping activities in Dubai Travel Packages.
- Dubai Museum, located in Al Fahidi Fort, and is the oldest existing building in Dubai gives your Dubai Vacation packages the heritage essence you need.
- Jumeirah Mosque, with a capacity for 1,200 worshippers highlighting the The United Arab Emirates UAE attractions.
- Dubai Creek flows between Bur Dubai and Deira,and is a historic focal point of The United Arab Emirates UAE.