Best of Cairo and Dubai in 7 days
7 Days / 6 Nights
Enjoy our Tours to Egypt and Dubai Enjoying a mixture of history and modernity while visiting both Egypt and UAE. Visit the historic monuments of Cairo's long history, including the pyramids, Coptic and Islamic Cairo and the Egyptian Museum. Witness the incredible architecture of modern Dubai.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Dubai including breakfast.
- Tours in Cairo will be private sightseeing tours
- Private English speaking guide in Cairo.
- Tours in Dubai will be sharing small groups
- English speaking guide during Dubai city tour.
- Desert Safari tour with BBQ dinner
- English speaking driver during the desert safari tour
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary.
- All service charges and taxes.
- International Airfare and flight Cairo to Dubai
- Entry visa to Egypt & UAE
- Any optional tours
- Personal Spendings
- Tourism Dirham fee
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Your tour manager will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport after luggage & customs area, and then he will escort you to your hotel in Cairo.
Meals: Welcome Drink
Day 2: Giza Pyramids & the Egyptian Museum
Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel at 08:00 Am, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then have your lunch at local restaurant and Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered. Back to hotel after your trip.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 3: Coptic and Old Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel and then at 08:00 Am you will be escorted by your private guide to visit Salah El Din Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Combining fascinating history with shopping in a lively Khan El Khalili Bazaar, this dates back to 1382. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 4: Flight from Cairo to Dubai
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for your flight to Dubai where you will be met and assisted then transferred to your hotel in Dubai and overnight.
Day 5: Dubai City Tour
Breakfast at your hotel, then join our group tour for 5 hours in Dubai city. Your experienced local guide will pick you up in the morning from your hotel (Pick up any time from 09:15 to 09:45) and drive you to your first location of the day. Your first stop takes you to the mother of Dubai; the Dubai Creek it was from around these waters that this mega city sprang to life. Hop on to the Abra-Dubai and take a sail on the cities oldest form of transportation. Afterwards the long awaited Dubai Old Market is yours for the taking, gold and spices all available for purchase enjoy the atmosphere of the souk.
The Jumeirah Mosque is next up on this tour one of many jewels of the UAE. Have your camera ready, the Jumeirah Palm islands awaits, beautifully constructed; these are the largest man made islands in the world. Stare in awe of the city view on the island as you make your way to Atlantis the Palm.
Take in the gigantic skyscrapers as you zip down Sheik Zayed Road. The final stop is an amazing structure; dreamt out of fantasies, meet the Burj Khalifa (Photo Stop Only), Your day ends with a photo shoot at the Burj Khalifa. After the completion of your tour you will be driven back to your selected hotel.
Day 6: Dubai Desert Safari, BBQ Dinner, Falcon Experience
Breakfast at your hotel and free time at your hotel. At 15:00 Pm you begin your dubai desert Safari tour by being picked up from your hotel and be driven across the sands of a mystical landscape. Maneuver up and down undulating sand dunes, flashes of gold and lights of the sun create amazing sights to behold. Taking a stop at the highest peak the sands of Arabia are all yours, sand board down them for a thrilling experience. You will then be taken to a Bedouin campsite where the Arabian hospitality welcomes you like royalty. Dress in local attire, enjoy the refreshments and try a camel ride. Return to the camp in time to await the opening of the heavens as the sunsets and the stars come out. While dining on an amazing dinner be entertained by mesmerizing belly dancing and tanoura performances. This experience is completed with your own Shisha/Hookah pipe which are available in many aromatic flavors, before returning to your
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 7: Goodbye
Breakfast at your hotel; The transfer to Dubai International Airport, the pick up time depend on your departure flight.
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Prices valid till 30 December 2017, except during the high periods mentioned below.
- ARAB HEALTH: JAN.29 to FEB.02.2017
- GULF FOOD: FEB.25 to MAR.02.2017
- ARAB LAP: MAR 19 to MAR 24. 2017
- Eid Al Fitr: JUNE.23 to JUNE.27.2017
- Eid Al Adha: AUG.30 to SEP.03.2017
- BIG 5: NOV.25 - NOV.30.2017
- Christmas and New Year: DEC.25 - JAN. 02.2017
Important to Know:
- We operate small group tours with maximum 15 persons in a small bus.
- Pick-up will be provided by a sales person after the confirmation, and he will be there within 30 minutes, i.e. 9:00 means you can expect the guide/driver at any time from 9:00 to 9:30 and you have to be ready in the hotel/building lobby from 9:00.
- The guide/driver can wait at the hotel with maximum 15 minutes, so please wait in the hotel lobby, or leave your place and name to the hotel concierge.
- Please provide us with your working cell phone number, so we can contact you in case of any changes.
- Hotels check in start at 14.00 pm at the hotel & check out last time at 12.00 in the noon.
- Tourism Dirham fees are applied by Dubai Department of Tourism and have to be paid by customers directly to hotels.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge if they do not occupy a seat.
- Under 10 years old: 75% of the total tour cost for an individual.
- Children from 10 years are considered adults.
Deposit and Balance of Payment:
A down payment (50%) will be required when you confirm your booking as requested and it can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (50%) is required to be paid upon your arrival/pick up to your tour director in UAE in cash.
After your trip is confirmed, we will email you with the final confirmation and voucher to print and bring it with you. Details will include contact numbers for your tour operator, customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Memphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions which are cancelled for disastrous reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or any reason that is out of control. Memphis Tours cancellation policy will be applied if cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware