Pyramids & The Nile by Train
Every Sat, Wed & Thu
Discover the captivating pharaonic history through an exciting tour that suits your financial conditions. Visit the Great Pyramids and see how great were the ancient Egyptians to build such gigantic pyramids. Heading down to Aswan by Egypt sleeper train to experience Nile cruise tour between Luxor and Aswan.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a 5 star superior Nile cruise on full board.
- Accommodation for 2 nights on sleeper train for on half board basis.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Guided Tours).
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Memphis Tours group.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Meals at hotels, cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Portage when needed.
- All service charges and taxes.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spendings.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing - Train to Aswan
Day 3: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 4: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Day 5: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Day 6: Luxor Nile Cruise - Train to Cairo
Day 7: Cairo Optional Excursions
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till December 31.2017, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- Children Policy
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
- Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays and tour packages the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware