Taste of Egypt and Jordan
For leisure travel for 10 days, you will enjoy exploring the highlights of both Asia and Africa! Get your Egypt and Jordan tour, a breathtaking journey which will take you to see the most important spots in Egypt and Jordan. You will visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, the treasures of King Tut and take a cruise down the Nile in Egypt, sailing between Luxor and Aswan. Enjoy swimming in Dead Sea, visiting Jerash and the ancient Red Rose City of Petra and the amazing Roman monuments in Jordan.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights at 5-star hotel in Cairo including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5 star Nile Cruise cruise on full board
- Accommodation for 3 nights at Amman hotel including daily breakfast
- Domestic flight (Cairo - Aswan - Luxor- Cairo)
- All sightseeing tours in Egypt Cairo, Luxor, Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours on the Nile cruise sharing Memphis Tours group
- All sightseeing tours in Jordan Jerash, Dead Sea, Petra as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private English speaking guide in Cairo
- Spot Local English guide in Petra for about 02/03 hours
- Spot Local English guide in Jerash for about an hour
- English speaking driver in the Dead Sea
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned places
- Meals in hotels, Nile cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- A bottle of water during you tours
- All taxes & service charge
- International Airfare to Egypt & Jordan
- Entry visa to Egypt & Jordan
- Flight from Cairo to Amman
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids & King Tut Treasure
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Nile Cruise Tours
Day 4: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Day 5: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Day 6: Nile Cruise - Fly Luxor to Cairo
Day 7: Fly Cairo to Amman - Hello Jordan
Day 8: Jerash & Dead Sea Tour
Day 9: Tour to The Ancient City of Petra
After breakfast drive about 2.5 hours to the Rose Red City of Petra, Jordan’s largest attraction. First started in the 6 th century B.C. by Nabataean Arabs the city boasts beautiful facades carved directly into the walls of the mountain sides. Arriving at the visitor’s center it’s a 700 meter walk to the Siq entrance which is an impressive 1200 meter long gorge of a kaleidoscope of colors the towers more than 80 meters above you. As you exit the chasm you’re instantly transfixed by the beauty of Petra, chosen as one of the New World Wonders, the place speaks for itself. After your time at Petra you make your way back through the Siq before returning to Amman.
Day 10: Amman Jordan - Fly Back Home
i would highly recommend Memphis as a tour company.Petra is an amazing site well worth seeing and again made very easy by Memphis tours.
Tour representative has in mind your safety and security. through out your stay.