Egypt and Petra Tour
Enjoy the best of Egypt and Jordan tours budget in a unique experience taking you back through history in 7 days, starting from Cairo with it's ancient and Islamic sightseeings before heading to Jordan to see the legendary 'Red-Rose City' of Petra and other famous sights in Jordan. Take Cairo and Petra Tour and visit one of the richest in history and most beautiful countries in the world, Egypt and Jordan, and immerse yourself in an unforgettable experience.
- Meet and greet service and return by our representatives at Airport(s)
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay, tours and excursions
- Transfers by private a/c new vehicle with English-speaking assistant
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo Hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Amman Jordan Hotel with breakfast
- Excursion to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple and Sakkara
- Excursion to Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
- Excursion in Petra major sights as described above in itinerary
- Short Horseback rides in Petra
- Excursion to Mt. Nebo, Madaba and the Dead Sea in Jordan
- Lunch meals during tours in Giza/Cairo/Petra/Amman
- Bottled water on board vehicle during Egypt tours
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo/Giza /Petra/Amman in Jordan
- English-speaking Guide in Cairo and Giza in Egypt
- English-speaking on the spot Guide in Petra about 3 hours
- English-speaking Driver in Madaba, Mt. Nebo and the Dead Sea
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
- International Airfare to Egypt & Jordan
- Entry visa to Egypt and Jordan
- Flight from Cairo to Amman
- Personal spending
- Optional excursions
- Tipping for Guides
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Day 2: Egypt Pyramids Tour
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
Day 4: Fly Cairo to Amman - Hello Jordan
Day 5: Madaba - Dead Sea Tour
Day 6: Ancient City of Petra Tour
Our Driver will pick you up by our air conditioned vehicle and drive about 2.5 hours to the Rose Red City of Petra, Jordan’s largest attraction. First started in the 6 th century B.C. by Nabataean Arabs the city boasts beautiful facades carved directly into the walls of the mountain sides. Arriving at the visitor’s center it’s a 700 meter walk to the Siq entrance which is an impressive 1200 meter long gorge of a kaleidoscope of colors the towers more than 80 meters above you. As you exit the chasm you’re instantly transfixed by the beauty of Petra, chosen as one of the New World Wonders, the place speaks for itself. After your time at Petra you make your way back through the Siq before returning to Amman.
Day 7: Amman - Fly Back Home
Such an amazing and well-organized trip to explore Egypt and Jordan. Tour guides were always on time. Very knowledgeable, patient, and kind. Experience of a lifetime. Will definitely do this tour again in the near future.
It is a really great way to explore the most iconic places in Egypt and Jordan.
Great arrangements and good experience with Memphis Tours.