Immerse the Nile Experience on the Best Egypt Nile River Cruises
Enjoy a trip to the heart of Egypt and take a Nile River Cruise between Luxor and Aswan or a Lake Nasser Cruise. It's the best way to see the incredible ruins of ancient Egypt and modern life along the banks of the Nile, which has brought life to Egypt for millennia. By sailing onboard, a cruise, you will have the chance to visit fascinating attractions in Upper Egypt from temple complex to ancient tombs such as Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple. Check our Nile cruises, Lake cruises, and Dahabiyas and plan your long-awaited and dreamed trip.
Steer away from the negative news and busy yourself planning what to do after these difficult times. See much of this beautiful world has to offer by taking Nile River cruises. Watch how the years passed by on one of the greatest and oldest civilizations to have ever existed by taking one of the many Nile River cruises. BOOK NOW and BOARD LATER!
Enjoy a trip to the heart of Egypt, and take the Nile River Cruises between Luxor and Aswan or a Lake Nasser Cruise. It is the best way to see the incredible ruins of ancient Egypt and modern life along the banks of the Nile, which has brought life to Egypt for millennia.
By sailing onboard Egypt Nile River cruises between Luxor and Aswan, you will have the chance to visit fascinating attractions in Upper Egypt from temple complex to ancient tombs such as Luxor Temple (the world’s largest outdoor museum), Karnak Temple (the heart of Egypt during the New Kingdom), Kom Ombo, Valley of the Queens, Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Hatshepsut is distinguished in history for being one of the most successful pharaohs of Ancient Egypt), Philae Temple (Philae rose to prominence during the Ptolemaic Dynasty as the center of the cult of the goddess Isis) and many more!
With so many different Nile River cruises to choose from, we broke it down to you into only 5 types of Nile cruises you can board down the Nile. Browse these Nile River cruises and pick what suits your taste.
1. Luxor and Aswan Nile River Cruises: Cruise the Nile and explore the mysteries of 7,000 years of ancient Egyptian history along the Nile between Luxor and Aswan, with top facilities and premium service. Take in the scenery of the Nile Valley while enjoying daily tours from your cruise. Prices starting from $425.
2. Lake Nasser Cruises: Experience a relaxing journey to the south with a Lake Nasser cruise to see the monuments and ruins of Ancient Nubia. You will spend an evening docked next to the temples at Abu Simbel. Prices starting from $505.
3. Dahabiya Nile River Cruises: No need to worry about the crowds. With Dahabiyas, you are sailing in complete privacy, intimacy, and the highest level of luxury. Plus, you get to explore new sites along the Nile, sites that are unique to Dahabiyas and not available on large cruises. Prices starting from $775.
4. Steamer Nile River Cruises: Take a trip back in time on board of Nile Steamer Cruise and discover how they used to sail a century ago and explore the Nile in 1920s style. Prices starting from $ 2995.
5. Long Nile River Cruises: Enjoy a long sail with long Nile cruises, starting at the capital of Egypt, Cairo, and ending your journey far south at the picturesque city of Aswan. Visit Egypt’s major cities: Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan. Prices starting from $ 3765.
One important question remains: What is the best time of the year to take Nile River cruises? The best time to take Nile cruises down the Nile River is between October and April. During these months the weather is not too hot, so you will get the chance to enjoy your day trips to the iconic sights from Luxor to Aswan and lounging on the deck of your Nile cruise. Unlike the summer months when the heat is intense.
It's time to take one of the Nile River cruises from Aswan to Luxor or vice versa. Check out all our available itineraries for Egypt Nile River cruises and Lake cruises now and plan your long-awaited and dreamed trip with us.
Salacia, one of the best Nile River cruises, offers you a unique experience cruising on the Nile with high quality of service & accommodation. Salacia Nile cruise offers 3 and 4 nights itineraries in which you will explore the wonders of Egypt.
The Mövenpick Darakum has a comfortable and contemporary design and is among the largest and best-appointed crafts on the river Nile. Enjoy a truly memorable journey to Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
Check availability and the sailing dates of our Nile Cruises Cairo Luxor Aswan.
Take a trip back in time with a cruise down the Nile on a historic steamship. Enjoy the luxury and leisure on-board Mövenpick SS Misr Steamer Nile Cruise. Visit the Great Pyramids, Famous Sphinx and Valley temple, Old and Islamic Cairo then Cruise the Nile between Luxor and Aswan Visiting the best attractions.