Best Nile River Cruises
Enjoy a trip to the heart of Egypt and take a Nile River Cruise between Luxor and Aswan or a Lake Nasser Cruise. It's the best way to see the incredible ruins of ancient Egypt and modern life along the banks of the Nile, which has brought life to Egypt for millennia. By sailing onboard a cruise, you will have the chance to visit fascinating attractions in Upper Egypt from temple complex to ancient tombs such as Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple. Check our Nile cruises, Lake cruises, and Dahabiyas and plan your long-awaited and dreamed trip.
Steer away from the negative news and busy yourself planning what to do after these difficult times. See much of this beautiful world has to offer. Watch how the years passed by on one of the greatest and oldest civilizations to have ever existed by taking one of the many cruises in the Nile. BOOK NOW and BOARD LATER!
Enjoy a trip to the heart of Egypt, and take the Nile River Cruise between Luxor and Aswan or a Lake Nasser Cruise. It is the best way to see the incredible ruins of ancient Egypt and modern life along the banks of the Nile, which has brought life to Egypt for millennia.
By sailing onboard Egypt Nile cruises between Luxor and Aswan, you will have the chance to visit fascinating attractions in Upper Egypt from temple complex to ancient tombs such as Luxor Temple (the world’s largest outdoor museum), Karnak Temple (the heart of Egypt during the New Kingdom), Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Hatshepsut is distinguished in history for being one of the most successful pharaohs of Ancient Egypt), Philae Temple (Philae rose to prominence during the Ptolemaic Dynasty as the center of the cult of the goddess Isis) and many more!
With so many different choices to choose from, we broke it down to you to only 5 types of cruises you can board down the Nile. Browse them and pick what suits your taste.
1. Luxor and Aswan Nile Cruises: Cruise the Nile and explore the mysteries of 7,000 years of ancient Egyptian history along the Nile between Luxor and Aswan, with top facilities and premium service. Take in the scenery of the Nile Valley while enjoying daily tours from your cruise. Prices starting from $425.
2. Lake Nasser Cruises: Experience a relaxing journey to the south with a Lake Nasser cruise to see the monuments and ruins of Ancient Nubia. You will spend an evening docked next to the temples at Abu Simbel. Prices starting from $505.
3. Dahabiya Nile Cruises: No need to worry about the crowds. With Dahabiyas, you are sailing in complete privacy, intimacy, and the highest level of luxury. Plus, you get to explore new sites along the Nile, sites that are unique to Dahabiyas and not available on large cruises. Prices starting from $775.
4. Nile Steamer Cruises: Take a trip back in time on board of Nile Steamer Cruise and discover how they used to sail a century ago and explore the Nile in 1920s style. Prices starting from $ 2995.
5. Long Nile Cruises: Enjoy a long sail with long Nile cruises, starting at the capital of Egypt, Cairo, and ending your journey far south at the picturesque city of Aswan. Visit Egypt’s major cities: Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan. Prices starting from $ 3765.
One important question remains: What is the best time of the year to take a Nile cruise? The best time to take a cruise down the Nile River is between October and April. During these months the weather is not too hot, so you will get the chance to enjoy your day trips to the iconic sights from Luxor to Aswan and lounging on the deck of your cruise. Unlike the summer months when the heat is intense.
Check out all our available itineraries for Egypt Nile cruises and Lake cruises now and plan your long-awaited and dreamed trip with us.
The Mövenpick Darakum has a comfortable and contemporary design and is among the largest and best-appointed crafts on the river Nile. Enjoy a truly memorable journey to Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
Check availability and the sailing dates of our Nile Cruises Cairo Luxor Aswan.
Take a trip back in time with a cruise down the Nile on a historic steamship. Enjoy the luxury and leisure on-board Mövenpick SS Misr Steamer Nile Cruise. Visit the Great Pyramids, Famous Sphinx and Valley temple, Solar Boat, Old and Islamic Cairo then Cruise the Nile between Luxor and Aswan Visiting the best attractions.
To ensure the health and safety of our travelers, Memphis Tours has adapted to the new care measures established by WHO. We are taking all the necessary procedures and precautions when it comes to the health and safety of our travelers as your safety and well-being remain our top priority. We always aim to ensure that your trip is stress-free. With Memphis Tours, traveling and exploring Egypt with health and safety will be possible.