Jaz Jubilee Nile Cruise
Jaz Jubilee presents very distinguished service to all of its all guests. As an elegant floating hotel, this river cruise offers 80 luxurious luxuriously equipped cabins. You will find it to be a relaxing home as you enjoy the beauty of the Nile Valley floating by outside in between tours of Ancient Egypt’s most stunning temples.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras and personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Day 1: Wednesday
Check in before lunch. Visit the high Dam, unfinished Obelisque & Philae Temple. Overnight in Aswan
Day 2: Thursday
Early sail to Kom Ombo, Visit Sobek Temple. Sail to Edfu. Visit Horus Temple. Sail to Luxor.
Day 3: Friday
A.M. Visit the West Bank P.M. Visit Karnak & Luxor Temples Overnight in Luxor
Day 4: Saturday
Day 1: Saturday
Check in. P.M. Visit Karnak & Luxor temple Overnight on board
Day 2: Sunday
Visit the West Bank Sail to Edfu via Esna. Overnight on board
Day 3: Monday
Early sail to Edfu & visit Horus Temple. Sail to Kom Ombo & Visit Sobek Temple & Sail to Aswan overnight on board
Day 4: Tuesday
Visit the high Dam, unfinished Obelisque & Philae Temple. Overnight in Aswan
Day 5: Wednesday
Check out and visit the Botanical Garden by Felucca
- All cabins have panoramic opening windows
- All cabins are air-conditioned with individual control
- Internet access
- Non smoking cabins
- Doctor on calls on board.
- Colored TV within house music and video channels
- Mini Bar & room service
- Telephone system with international calls
- Swimming Pool and sundeck
- Private W/C with bathtub and hairdryer
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- All major credit cards accepted
- All inclusive meal plan upon request
May - September
October - April
The itinerary was well thought-out and allowed us to see all the major sites.
Our tour guide was fantastic, he had a good understanding of the history, archeology, and religious beliefs
The tour was well-organized and our guide was knowledgeable and friendly.
Such an amazing and well-organized trip. Highly Recommended it.
The tour met and exceeded our expectations. The itinerary was really good.