Abu Dhabi Travel Guide
Looking for Things to do in Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi, the Great Emirit and the Capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and the largest of the seven emirates federation. Visit Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, Seaplane Dubai, Shopping at Abu Dhabi in Dubai Mall, Dhow Cruise, Yas Waterworld, Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Yas Island, Shiekh Zayed Mosque, and definitely the folkloric experience of the Henna Painting. Whether you’re in Abu Dhabi on a quick stopover or spending a week or more in this thriving metropolis, you’ll find that there’s a dizzying array of things to do and see. Famous landmarks, world-class shopping, and Desert Safari adventure and more within your visit from the Rich and Glorious Abu Dhabi Tourism.
- Dubai is a rich country in culture and Heritage, Get your Personally tailor-made Dubai Vacation Packages through Memphis Tours Travel Experts.
- Arabic is the Official language in The United Arab Emirates UAE, yet Dubai People speaks many other languages so communication would't ruin your Dubai Vacation Package experience.
- The metro and public buses in Dubai are well-maintained and are very recommended for transportation. Make it easy with Memphis Tours and include Transfers in your Dubai vacation Packages.
- Tipping is a common practice in Dubai, but it is not required. In restaurants, usually a 10% service charge is included, you can also tip waiters directly.
- The United Arab Emirates UAE and Dubai currency is the Dirham. The dirham is currently valued at approximately 4 AED to 1 US dollar or 5 AED to 1 Euro.
- Dubai Travel Packages are suitable to be tailor-made with Memphis Tours.
- Burj Khalifa, The tallest man-made structure in the World, highlighting Dubai Sky you can visit in Dubai Travel Packages.
- Palm Jumeirah, the first offshore development of its kind and is the 8th Wonder of the World.
- Dubai Mall, The World largest shopping mall satisfying all your shopping activities in Dubai Travel Packages.
- Dubai Museum, located in Al Fahidi Fort, and is the oldest existing building in Dubai gives your Dubai Vacation packages the heritage essence you need.
- Jumeirah Mosque, with a capacity for 1,200 worshippers highlighting the The United Arab Emirates UAE attractions.
- Dubai Creek flows between Bur Dubai and Deira,and is a historic focal point of The United Arab Emirates UAE.