Emirates Travel Guide
Looking for Emirates Travel Guide for your next Dubai Trip?
Visit Dubai, the Eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, in the southwest corner of the Arabian Gulf. Surf Dubai and Emirates Travel Guide to Know more About Emirates Touristic Places, attractions, and sightseeing in Dubai like Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Atlantis the Palm, Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi and more!
Dubai and Abu Dhabi are opened with a wide range of choices to get your vacation package with Memphis Tours. Pick, Plan and Book your Dubai Vacations, Dubai Shore Excursions, Dubai Excursions, Dubai Stopover and Transit Trips, Dubai and Multi-country Tours and more with the availability of Tailor-making through fitting Schedule, Budget, and itinerary.
Dubai is undoubtedly the most advanced and luxurious city on the entire planet. It is evident that this glamorous city of gold has positioned itself as a tourist hotspot attracting travel enthusiasts from every nook and corner of the world. Dubai isn’t just about clusters of skyscrapers, unparalleled shopping, and futuristic architecture, but is also a playground for a running list of incredible entertaining activities. Lest you will be spoilt for choices, we have master-crafted this guide to help you unveil unbelievable activities that you must do in Dubai during your choice of Memphis Tours Dubai Trips!
- Dubai is a rich country in culture and Heritage, Get your Personally tailor-made Dubai Vacation Packages through Memphis Tours Travel Experts.
- Arabic is the Official language in The United Arab Emirates UAE, yet Dubai People speaks many other languages so communication would't ruin your Dubai Vacation Package experience.
- The metro and public buses in Dubai are well-maintained and are very recommended for transportation. Make it easy with Memphis Tours and include Transfers in your Dubai vacation Packages.
- Tipping is a common practice in Dubai, but it is not required. In restaurants, usually a 10% service charge is included, you can also tip waiters directly.
- The United Arab Emirates UAE and Dubai currency is the Dirham. The dirham is currently valued at approximately 4 AED to 1 US dollar or 5 AED to 1 Euro.
- Dubai Travel Packages are suitable to be tailor-made with Memphis Tours.
- Burj Khalifa, The tallest man-made structure in the World, highlighting Dubai Sky you can visit in Dubai Travel Packages.
- Palm Jumeirah, the first offshore development of its kind and is the 8th Wonder of the World.
- Dubai Mall, The World largest shopping mall satisfying all your shopping activities in Dubai Travel Packages.
- Dubai Museum, located in Al Fahidi Fort, and is the oldest existing building in Dubai gives your Dubai Vacation packages the heritage essence you need.
- Jumeirah Mosque, with a capacity for 1,200 worshippers highlighting the The United Arab Emirates UAE attractions.
- Dubai Creek flows between Bur Dubai and Deira,and is a historic focal point of The United Arab Emirates UAE.