Egypt Wiki Travel and History Guide
Where is Egypt? Who Built the Pyramids? Where to go? Check this Egypt travel Guide and History information. All That You Need to Know in this Egypt Wikitravel.
Egypt travel information and sightseeing guide. general information about most of the sightseeing attractions all over Egypt. Memphis Tours Egypt provide you with wiki travel info. planning your trip through the whole country of Egypt from the Mediterranean to the Southmost at Abu Simbel, and from the Western Desert and Oases to the Red Sea and Sinai East of Egypt.
To ensure the health and safety of our travelers, Memphis Tours has adapted to the new care measures established by WHO. We are taking all the necessary procedures and precautions when it comes to the health and safety of our travelers as your safety and well-being remain our top priority. We always aim to ensure that your trip is stress-free. With Memphis Tours, traveling and exploring Egypt with health and safety will be possible.
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- Service charges that have been included on your bill go to the restaurant, not the waiter. Be sure to tip the servers 10% in addition by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as second language.
- Try “Fool”, Egyptian beans, and “Koshary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit the Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.