Things to Do in Dubai
Are you looking for Dubai Activities to Do? Know more about customs, traditions, local habits, official Eid celebration, and the amazing desert and Things to do in Dubai.. pay a visit to Burj Khalifa, the icon of modern Dubai. visit the old market of Dubai watching local people buying, selling and bargaining. Have you ever experience the adrenaline rush through a hot air balloon ride? try sandboarding this amazing dessert. watch traditional oriental Tanoura dance shows while enjoying the beauty of the desert.
celebrate like a local and witness Dubai traditional wedding activities like Hannah parties, and enjoy Ramadan spirit and traditions in this amazing middle eastern country. Explore Dubai Vacations with our very own Dubai Trips!
- Dubai is a rich country in culture and Heritage, Get your Personally tailor-made Dubai Vacation Packages through Memphis Tours Travel Experts.
- Arabic is the Official language in The United Arab Emirates UAE, yet Dubai People speaks many other languages so communication would't ruin your Dubai Vacation Package experience.
- The metro and public buses in Dubai are well-maintained and are very recommended for transportation. Make it easy with Memphis Tours and include Transfers in your Dubai vacation Packages.
- Tipping is a common practice in Dubai, but it is not required. In restaurants, usually a 10% service charge is included, you can also tip waiters directly.
- The United Arab Emirates UAE and Dubai currency is the Dirham. The dirham is currently valued at approximately 4 AED to 1 US dollar or 5 AED to 1 Euro.
- Dubai Travel Packages are suitable to be tailor-made with Memphis Tours.
- Burj Khalifa, The tallest man-made structure in the World, highlighting Dubai Sky you can visit in Dubai Travel Packages.
- Palm Jumeirah, the first offshore development of its kind and is the 8th Wonder of the World.
- Dubai Mall, The World largest shopping mall satisfying all your shopping activities in Dubai Travel Packages.
- Dubai Museum, located in Al Fahidi Fort, and is the oldest existing building in Dubai gives your Dubai Vacation packages the heritage essence you need.
- Jumeirah Mosque, with a capacity for 1,200 worshippers highlighting the The United Arab Emirates UAE attractions.
- Dubai Creek flows between Bur Dubai and Deira,and is a historic focal point of The United Arab Emirates UAE.