Al Ain Tour from Abu Dhabi Port
Enjoy this Al Ain Oasis Tour from Abu Dhabi Port to visit Al Ain Palace Museum, Jahili Fort to view the photography collection of the famous explorer Wilfred Thesiger, Camel Visit Market and more.
- Pick up services from Zayed Port in Abu Dhabi
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour Guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to the mention sights
- Lunch meal during the tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
In this Al Ain Oasis Tour, You will be picked up from Port Zayed in Abu Dhabi on an enchanting tour in what was once a desert oasis. With archeological ruins and digs dating as far back as 5,000 years. Start with a visit to A visit to Al Ain Oasis; The UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2011, It’s also defined by its traditional Aflaj irrigation systems, which carry fresh spring water from the Hajar Mountains.
On to Al Ain Palace Museum which was once the residence of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and is now home to interesting displays which offer an insight into their family and lifestyle.
Complete your excursion with a journey to Jahili Fort to view an extensive photography collection of famous explorer Wilfred Thesiger, before heading back to Port Zayed in Abu Dhabi.
Price Per Person: