Old and Modern Dubai Shore Excursion
About 4 Hours
According to Cruise Schedule
- Pick up services from Port Rashid & return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Abra ride across Dubai Creek
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
In this Old and Modern Dubai Shore Excursion Your experienced local guide will pick you up in the morning from Port Rashid in Dubai and drive you to your first location of the day. Your first stop is where Dubai started; the Dubai Creek. Hop in the Abra-Dubai water Taxi which is the city's oldest mode of transportation. Afterwards your guide will lead you over to the shopping center you’ve been waiting to see; the Gold & Spices Souks where you can buy anything and everything.
After your shopping, you continue to the most beautiful and tourist-loved mosque in Dubai; the Jumeirah Mosque. But have your camera charged and ready as you take you for a photo stop by the beach side of the impressive Burj Al Arab hotel on the water. While you’re out by the water, you’ll see the Palm Island; and yes, it’s exactly how it sounds. It’s an island that looks like a real palm tree. Stare in awe of the city view on the island as you make your way to Atlantis the Palm, a rather large, open marine habitat.
Take in the gigantic skyscrapers as you zip down Sheik Zayed Road. Your next destination is another fantasy sightseeing and the last attraction of your Dubai Shore Excursion. You end the tour with a photo stop by the the Burj Khalifa, one of the tallest and most impressive building on earth. After the completion of your tour you will be driven back to Port Rashid in Dubai.
- Note: Optional Tour to Burj Khalifa (Level124) with return transfer $65 Per Person
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Important to Know:
- We operate tours from Port Rashid on private basis, so you will have a private vehicle and English speaking guide.
- The guide/driver will meet you at the cruise exit door at Dubai Port, so please looking for a sign of Memphis Tours or your Name.
- Safari tours has English speaking driver; pick up and drop off sometimes take place from the Port gate.
- Pick-up will be provided by a sales person after the confirmation after you send the cruise arriving and departure times
- Tour valid on Friday will start after 12:00 Pm
- Please provide us with your working cell phone number, so we can contact you in case of any changes.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge
- Under 10 years old: 75% of the total tour cost for an individual.
- Children from 10 years are considered adults.
Balance of Payment
A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
After your trip is confirmed, we will email you with the final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include: contact numbers for your tour operator, customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Memphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions which is cancelled for disastrous reasons such as: volcanoes, earthquakes, or any reason that is out of control. Memphis Tours cancellation policy will be applied if cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware