- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airport.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay, tours and excursions.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Internal flight tickets from Luxor to Cairo
- Accommodation for 11 nights on board Nile Cruise Cairo-Luxor on full board.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Cairo hotel based on bed & breakfast.
- All Nile cruise tours sharing cruise group
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide during tours as mentioned above
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours.
- International airfare to Egypt.
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Personal Spendings.
- Optional Activities.
Day 01: Arrive Egypt / Embark Nile Cruise
Day 02: Pyramids Tour / Egyptian Museum
Day 03: Sail to Beni Suef
Day 04: Hawara / Maydom in Fayoum
this ancient pyramid for one hour, before continue driving to Hawara Pyramids for a 45 minutes visit. Drive back to you Nile boat to enjoy Dinner
and Romantic Night on board. Overnight in Beni Suef.
Day 05 : Sail to Minya / Tuna El Gebel Tour
Day 06: Tel El Amarna / Beni Hassan Tours
Day 07: Sail to Asyut
Day 08: Sail to Sohag / Abydos Temple
Day 09: Sail to Qena
Day 10: Dandarah temple / Sail to Luxor
Day 11: Luxor West Bank Tours
Day 12: East Bank / Disembarkation
Day 13: Final departure
- Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise
- Le Meridien Cairo Airport Hotel
|16th Sept 2016||21st Mar, 16th Apr & 12th Sept 2017||15th May 2017|
|Double||$ 2830||$ 2690||$ 1585|
|Single||$ 4200||$ 3935||$ 2550|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2017, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays and tour packages the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware