Discover the captivating pharaonic history through an exciting tour that suits your financial conditions. Visit the Great Pyramids and see how great were the ancient Egyptians to build such gigantic pyramids. Heading down to Aswan by Egypt sleeper train to experience Nile cruise tour between Luxor and Aswan.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
DAY 2: Cairo Sightseeing / Train to Aswan
DAY 3:ASWAN SIGHTSEEING
DAY 4: Sail to Kom Ombo / Edfu
DAY 5:Sail to Luxor / West Bank Tour
DAY 6: East Bank / Train to Cairo
DAY 7: Optional Pyramids tour
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board.
- Accommodation for 2 nights on sleeper train for on half board basis.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Guided Tours).
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Memphis Tours group.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Meals at hotels, cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Portage when needed.
- All service charges and taxes.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spendings.
- - Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- - Sonesta Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
|Double||$ 799||$ 935|
|Solo||$ 1210||$ 1425|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2015, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. The price of Solo is valid for solo traveler who is travelling alone.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Payment PolicyReservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays and tour packages the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
Egypt Entry VisaYou need to have a valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Egypt and you can obtain a visa from the Egyptian Consulate before departure. Also, entry visa is available upon arrival Egypt airports against USD 25 per passport for specific nationalities and need to check before.
Sleeper Trains in EgyptSleeper trains are designed and equipped according to a satisfactory standard and quality that was set up by the Egyptian Railway Authority. Sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan is about 14 hours and sleeping train from Luxor to Cairo is about 11 hours.
Additional Entry TicketsAll our Egypt tour packages and programs don't include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids area or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
|You'll be protected up to $50,000|
More relaxed clothing in the Red Sea areas like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh