Amazing Egyptian tours packages visiting Cairo Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and enjoy New Year's Eve in Egypt aboard your Nile cruise with fantastic holiday on the beach at Hurghada Red Sea Egypt with optional excursions in Hurghada
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Aswan and Hurghada to Cairo by Egypt
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board cruise Aswan to Luxor on full board
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hurghada hotel with breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Hurghada as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking tour guide during your tours
- Bottled water during the tours and during journeys by road.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours as per the itinerary.
- Meals in the hotels, cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International airfare to Egypt.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal spending.
- Optional activities.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Nile Cruise Tour
Day 4: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Day 5: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 6: Luxor Nile Cruise - Transfer to Hurghada Red Sea
Day 7: Hurghada Red Sea Snorkeling Trip
Day 8: Hurghada Desert Jeep Safari Excursion
Day 9: Fly Hurghada to Cairo
Day 10: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Mövenpick MS Royal Lily Nile Cruise
- Hilton Resort Hurghada
- Le Méridien Cairo Airport
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 1250|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 1265|
|Per Single Room Occupancy||$ 1599|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid for Christmas and New Year holidays in Egypt. The price of single is valid for those coming with others and prefer single occupancy.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 50 %. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware