- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 2 nights on sleeping train including breakfast & dinner
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo ( are Private Tours)
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing cruise group
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Meals during tours and on the Cruise as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
N.B : In case you want to upgrade to a return flights option (Cairo / Luxor - Aswan / Cairo) instead of the train, so a supplement of $ 135 per person would apply.
21 Dec: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to Egypt
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
22 Dec: Cairo Tours - Train to Aswan
23 Dec: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
24 Dec: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
25 Dec: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
26 Dec: Luxor Nile Cruise - Train to Cairo
27 Dec: Cairo Optional Excursions
28 Dec: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Mövenpick MS Royal Lotus Nile Cruise
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid for Christmas and New Year holidays in Egypt. The price of single is valid for those coming with others and prefer single occupancy. There is a different price for solo traveler who is travelling alone upon request.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Payment PolicyReservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 50 %. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware