Marrakech Travel Guide
Marrakesh, a former imperial capital located in western Morocco. It is considered as a major economic center of Morocco and home to some of the most beautiful mosques and palaces. Medina city is a walled medieval city date back to the Berber Empire, most famous for its mazelike alleys and marketplaces that sell traditional textiles, pottery, and jewelry. Explore more about the city of Marrakech attractions and travel packages and get your tour now with Memphis Tours. Ready to Experience the Imperial Cities with Morocco Travel Guide?!
Tailor, Plan and Book Morocco Vacation Packages Now!
Explore Marrakesh of Morocco, the home of the deepest Arabian and North African Experience. Get the richest shopping experience, the most delicious oriantal food, the itellectual and diversity heritage spot where you find the Muslim Architecture for Madrasas (Schools) such as The Ben Youssef Medersa, by the side of Mosques like, The Koutoubia Mosque, and the beautiful Gardens of The Menara Gardens, The Majorelle Garden, The Toubkal National Park, and more of Morocco treasures and Plan your Morocco Tours Now!
- Morocco is a rich country in culture and history, tour into this amazing country through one of our Morocco Tours
- The currency of Morocco is The Moroccan Dirham (MAD). The currency for Morocco was issued by the Bank of Al-Maghrib which is central bank.
- Moroccans main languages are English and French, they also understand some English. Fewer Moroccans can speak Italian, Spanish, and German.
- Entry visa with USD 27 per passport is available upon arrival in Morocco airports for specific nationalities.
- Tipping is considered customary in Morocco. However, You are not obliged to give tips.
- Explore the best Morocco has to offer with our very own Morocco vacations
- Morocco is famous for its geographical diversity from the beautiful beaches of Agadir to the Oukaimeden ski slopes.
- Morocco has a long strip of mountains when sky-viewed, which runs from East to West before embedding itself in the sand at Mauritania.
- The various types of habitat have caused the diversity of cultures which have enriched the Moroccan identity.
- The Royal Institute of the “Amazigh” Culture was set up on October 17th, 2001. Since then, Berber was considered as an official language.
- Morocco has always encouraged a spirit of dialogue between religions for the promotion of progress and peace.
- Rabat, stretches serenely along the ocean’s edge.