Al Ain Oasis Tour from Abu Dhabi
Al-Ain Desert Oasis of the UAE, surround by beautifully vast landscapes that show the mountains in the distance it is a place of enchantment. Enjoy an adventure Tour to Al Ain Oasis from Abu Dhabi with Memphis Tours
- Pick up services from your hotel in Abu Dhabi
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour Guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to the mention sights
- Lunch meal during the tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
You will be spirited off from your hotel to embark on an enchanting adventure into Al Ain from Abu Dhabi. Once a desert oasis it is now littered with archeological ruins and digs dating as far back as 5,000 years. A visit to Al Ain Oasis; The UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2011, It’s also defined by its traditional Aflaj irrigation systems, which carry fresh spring water from the Hajar Mountains.
On to Al Ain Palace Museum, which was once the residence of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and is now home to interesting displays that offer an insight into their family and lifestyle.
Complete your excursion with a journey to Jahili Fort to view an extensive photography collection of famous explorer Wilfred Thesiger and the hot springs before heading back to Abu Dhabi.