SS Sudan is an authentic steamship, built at the dawn of the 20th century. Travel back into a bygone era on this ship, which was originally a gift King Fouad of Egypt in 1885. All of the rooms retain their period character and a warm, homey feel resonating from the wood panel interiors.
- 23 cabins, including 5 suites,
- Steam engine room on show for guests to view.
- Small shop with local souvenir.
- Occasional entertainment program.
- Languages spoken by the personnel on board: French & English.
- Panoramic bar lounge
- Medical attention available at all times.
- Payments on board are made in cash & credit card.
- Main lobby with reception desk
- Authentic 19th Century antique furniture in all suites & Cabins.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airport(s)
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All transfers by private a/c deluxe van class
- Flight ticket Cairo to Aswan and Luxor back to Cairo with Egypt Air
- Egyptologist private guide in Cairo / Aswan / Luxor
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo 5* deluxe hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night Aswan 5* deluxe hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5* cruise Aswan-Luxor on FB
- Accommodation for 1 night Luxor 5* deluxe hotel with breakfast
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Tour to Egyptian Museum , Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Tour to the Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Tour to the Temple of Dendera and Abydos
- Tour to Kom Ombo temple and Edfu temple en route
- Tour to Karnak temples and Luxor temple in East bank of the Nile
- Lunch meals (open buffet) during tours in Giza / Cairo
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo /Aswan / Luxor
- tipping for the cruise staff is included
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
- Free Mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 5 min. international calls
- Airfare to and from Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional Activities
- Tipping for overland staff
- - Mena House Hotel
- - Movenpick Aswan Resort
- - SS Sudan Nile Steamer Cruise
- - Fairmont Heliopolis Hotel
|May - September||October - April|
|Double||$ 2500||$ 2790|
|Single||$ 3599||$ 4190|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2015, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. So there will be a different rate for solo traveler.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Payment PolicyReservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
|You'll be protected up to $50,000|
More relaxed clothing in the Red Sea areas like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh