14 Day Best of Egypt and Jordan
Relish the Best Tours of Egypt and Jordan to see the most important sites in the Middle East. Visit the Rose Red City of Petra and float in the Dead Sea salty water. See the Giza Pyramids, Relax on the Nile Cruise to Luxor and Aswan. Fly to Sharm El Sheikh and enjoy the snorkeling tour at Ras Mohamed. Explore the amazing wonders of ancient Egypt while riding comfort and a classy 5-star Nile Cruiser along the coast. This ancient culture is surprising to any traveler with its incredible structures and places. As you leave Egypt, breathtaking sites of Jordan, Wadi Rum, Petra, Madaba, Nebo, and much more will be waiting. Before you make your way back to Cairo, you'll make a final stop at the Dead Sea. Know More!
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports and station
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo hotel including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Aswan hotel including breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5-star cruise on full board
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Sharm El Sheikh including breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 night in Amman including breakfast
- Domestic Flight ticket (Cairo/Aswan - Luxor /Sharm El Sheikh)
- International flight Sharm/Amman
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel and Sharm as mentioned in the itinerary
- All tours on the cruise sharing Memphis Tours group
- Day tour to Madaba, Nebo and the Dead Sea in Jordan
- Day tour in Petra to major sights as described above in the itinerary
- Private English-speaking guide in Cairo
- English speaking guide on the cruise (You may share Memphis Tours group)
- English assistant driver in the Dead Sea, Madaba & Nebo
- Spot Local English speaking guide in Petra for about 02/03 hours
- Entrance fees to the sights in Egypt and Jordan as mentioned above
- Meals in hotels, Nile cruise and during your tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt & Jordan
- Any optional excursions
- Extras at hotels and aboard the cruise (additional meals, drinks, laundry...etc)
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
Day 1: Welcome to Cairo
Day 2: Pyramids Tour
Day 3: Cairo City Tour
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Aswan Tours
Day 5: Abu Simbel Tour
Day 6 : Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Day 7: Luxor Sightseeing Tours
Day 8: Luxor Trip - Fly to Red Sea
Day 9: Ras Mohamed Snorkeling Trip
Day 10:Sharm El Sheikh
Day 11: Sharm Flight to Amman
Day 12 : Madaba, Mt. Nebo and Dead Sea Tour
Day 13: Tour to the Red Rose City of Petra
Day 14:Final Departure
The itinerary was well thought-out and allowed us to see all the major sites in both countries. The accommodations were comfortable and the food was delicious. I especially enjoyed visiting the Temple of Karnak and the ancient city of Jerash.
The tour was well-organized and the guide was one of the best I have ever had. If you have the opportunity to take this tour, do not hesitate.
The tour was well-planned and allowed us to see the highlights of both countries in a comprehensive way. Our guides were knowledgeable and friendly and made sure we had a great time every step of the way. I particularly enjoyed cruising down the Nile River.
The 14-Day Best of Egypt and Jordan Tour was an unforgettable experience. From the pyramids of Giza to the ancient city of Petra, every destination was breathtaking.
Our guides were excellent and provided us with a wealth of information about each destination. I highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in exploring the history and culture of Egypt and Jordan.