8-Day Road from Petra to Cairo
Start in Amman and end in Cairo. Take this 8-day in-depth road tour of Egypt and Jordan. Travel through history and have a unique experience in 8 days only, visiting the ancient city of Petra and Cairo, the two beauties of the Middle East. Start in Jordan and see the amazing Roman monuments Amman and Petra and send travel to Cairo in Egypt to see the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum, and more.
You will travel in a combined tour between Jordan and Egypt that mix spectacular wonders of history and the ancient world on an 8-day trip from Amman to Petra and Cairo, an easy way to tour two fascinating countries without the hassle of booking separate hotels, transport, and meals. Highlights include the ancient Nabatean city of Petra in Jordan, the Giza Pyramids, Khan El-Khalili Bazaar, the Egyptian monuments in the most famous Museum there, Saqqara, and Old Cairo. You will have a worry-free adventure to enjoy!
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking assistant
- Accommodation in Amman for 3 nights including breakfast
- Accommodation in Cairo for 4 nights including breakfast
- Entrance fees to all sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guide during your tours in Cairo
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All transfers in by a private new vehicle with English speaking assistant in Jordan.
- Local English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2-3 hrs).
- English speaking driver in the Dead Sea, Madaba, and Nebo
- Short horse ride in Petra (included in ticket)
- Service charges and taxes
- International airfare
- Entry visa to Jordan and Egypt
- Flight Amman / Cairo
- Personal expenses