10 Day Egypt and Jordan Tours
Experience a marvelous 9-night Jordan Egypt Travel Package discovering Egypt, enjoying 5-star accommodation with a panoramic view of the river Nile through Luxor and Aswan Nile Cruise, Petra, Dead Sea, and More. This Egypt and Jordan Express tour will leave you speechless. A lifetime journey to Egypt and Jordan will start in Cairo the end in Dead sea. Seeing the pyramids, sphinx, and the historical Egyptian museum in Cairo, then spending 3 nights in a 5 stars Nile cruise on full board, transfer to Amman, Jerash, Petra, then to the Dead sea. Egypt and Jordan tours are the best way to enjoy a wonderful vacation to the most popular sites in both Egypt and Jordan.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights at 5-star hotel in Cairo including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5 star Nile Cruise cruise on full board
- Accommodation for 3 nights at 5-star hotel in Amman including daily breakfast
- Domestic flight (Cairo - Aswan - Luxor- Cairo)
- All sightseeing tours in Egypt Cairo, Luxor, Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours on the Nile cruise sharing Memphis Tours group
- All sightseeing tours in Jordan Jerash, Dead Sea, Petra as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private English speaking guide in Cairo
- Spot Local English guide in Petra for about 02/03 hours
- Spot Local English guide in Jerash for about an hour
- English assistant driver in the Dead Sea
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned places
- Meals in hotels, Nile cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- A bottle of water during your tours
- All taxes and service charge
- International Airfare to Egypt and Jordan
- Entry visa to Egypt & Jordan
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
Day 1: Welcome to Cairo
Enjoy Jordan Egypt Travel Package. Your tour manager will meet and assist you upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport. After that, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by a private air-conditioned vehicle for check-in. Upon arrival at the hotel, he will check you in and give detailed information concerning your tomorrows’ trip, overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Coptic Cairo and Egyptian Museum Tour
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Nile Cruise Tours
Check out from the hotel in the morning then transfer to Cairo Airport for a flight with to Aswan then you will be transferred by a private A/C vehicle to your Nile Cruise ship for embarkation before lunch. After that enjoy visiting the world famous High Dam, The awesome Philae Temple, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor and the largest known ancient obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt, the Unfinished Obelisk. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: kom Ombo and Edfu Nile Cruise Tours
Your cruise will sail to Kom Ombo, have breakfast on board and visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Sail to Edfu, lunch on board after that visit the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt, Horus Temple in Edfu. Take afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Day 6: Nile Cruise - Fly Luxor to Cairo
Day 7: Fly Cairo to Amman - Hello Jordan
Day 8: Jerash and Dead Sea Tour
Day 9: Tour to The Ancient City of Petra
Day 10: Amman Jordan - Fly Back Home
I recently went on the "10 Day Egypt and Jordan Tour" and it was absolutely breathtaking! The tour was well-organized and our guides were knowledgeable and friendly.
The itinerary was well thought out and gave us plenty of time to explore each wonder. The accommodations were comfortable and the food was delicious.
The tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate, which made the experience even more meaningful.
This tour is a must-do for anyone who loves history and culture.
I highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.