Dubai Vacation Package with Airfare
Enjoy an 8 Days Trip to Abu Dhabi and Dubai with Airfare included. Let the Special Experience to the UAE starts from your homeland. Explore Emirates Modern Cities and attractions including Dubai Creek, Desert Safari, Tanoura Dance Show, Dhow Cruise Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina, Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort, Burj Al Arab, the famous Burj Khalifa, and more of UAE Treasures all in one move with the Travel Experts.
- International return airfare from various gateways
- Meet and Greet by Memphis Tours Representative upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- English-speaking tour guide during the mentioned city tours
- Sightseeing tours will be sharing with a group
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Dubai, including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Abu Dhabi including daily breakfast
- Heritage Dubai City Tour Al Fahidi Fort
- Modern Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa ticket to floor 124 and 125
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
- Dhow Cruise Dinner at Dubai marina
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Dubai Entry Visa (free stamp for US and Canada citizen)
- Tourism Dirham Fee approx $6 per room / night
- Extra Meals & Beverages
- Optional tours
Day 1: USA / Canada Departure
Make your way to the International airport to board flight to Dubai. Enjoy in-flight meals and services on the overnight flight to Dubai.
Day 2: Arrive Dubai - Land of Astonishing Skyscrapers
Arrive Dubai international airport, United Arab of Emirates.
Memphis Tours representative will meet you at Dubai International Airport (Arrival Procedures) and then escort to your hotel in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, smooth check-in and free time to acclimate to the new time zone and the rest of the day is at leisure to relax at your hotel.
Overnight in Dubai.
Day 3: Dubai Traditional Tour - Desert Safari - Dune Bashing - BBQ Dinner
After breakfast (Pick up 08:15 to 09:00) you will be accompanied by your personal guide for A fabulous day discovering history of Dubai traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional local water taxis. Enjoy an open discussion and learn more about Emirati culture and local traditions with your tour guide. Return to the hotel.
Afternoon Approx 15 pm, enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of the surrounding desert. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast and BBQ Dinner
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
- An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite where there is also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Day 4: Dubai Megastructures Tour - Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise
After breakfast, you will be accompanied by a tour guide for A fabulous day discovering the Megastructures of the bustling city of Dubai with its amazing skyline and beautiful beaches. This Modern Dubai City Tour will take you on a magical trip to some of the most iconic landmarks of the city. Visit the world’s tallest building and the largest mall to ever exist that houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world, this wonderful tour is meant to create memories that you will cherish forever. Return to the hotel to relax before a very special evening.
Late afternoon you will pick up for a memorable dinner with a chance to see the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah during the night. Enjoy your dinner onboard marina dhow cruise. The Dhows have been the traditional ships used in the UAE for many centuries and tonight you have the chance to board one of these vessels and enjoy a sumptuous buffet while you quietly cruise by the landmarks of this city. Back to the hotel and overnight in Dubai.
Meals: Breakfast, Cruise dinner
- Dubai Marina, one awe-inspiring city-within-a-city.
- Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest man-made island that includes various hotels, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere.
- Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world.
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa.
- Dinner onboard Dhow cruise from Dubai Marina.
Day 5: Full day in Dubai - Optional tour for Shopping
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Dubai, morning and afternoon at leisure for further exploration of Dubai city.
Dubai is a world-famous shopping hub with the finest luxury stores and malls.
The most famous malls in Dubai are Mall of Emirates that has a wide selection of shopping indoor Skiing.
Dubai Mall is the largest mall in the world and house for Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
Day 6: Abu Dhabi Tour - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - Louver Museum
Breakfast at hotel, checkout in the morning and then head to the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Explore the wonders of the Arabian Jewel and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present.
This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an integrating introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the wonderful Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating city of Abu Dhabi. Overnight at the hotel.
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past
- A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementos of your day out in the capital
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
Day 7: Full day in Abu Dhabi – Optional tour to Ferrari World
After delicious breakfast at Abu Dhabi hotel, a day at leisure and relax at the beautiful beach of Abu Dhabi enjoying the sun, sands, and swimming.
You can join any of the optional tours in Abu Dhabi like day tour to Ferrari World and Yas Island. Or Night romantic dinner cruise onboard traditional dhow cruise.
Day 8: Final Departure / Fly Back Home
Breakfast at hotel in Abu Dhabi. Check out time from the room at 12 pm and depend on your departure flight time, you will get a transfer to Dubai International Airport for Departure.
Memphis arranged all aspects of our 8 day tour covering Dubai and Abu Dhabi in UAE. I would highly recommend Memphis for a worry free time in UAE.
This trip is magnificent. We had great time in Dubai and enjoyed the desert safari. In Abu Dhabi enjoyed the classical attractions: the mosques and the museums.
We enjoyed the whole trip. The most fun part was the desert safari. Recommended Thank you!