Cultural Tour of Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Experience this Dubai cultural Private Tour package to see the allure of UAE, and enjoy the luxuries that tease the soul and indulgences that will always make you want more. Book our 8 Days Dubai Itinerary and photo stop at Burj Al Arab often voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, Dubai Creek that flows between Bur Dubai and Deira, and Dubai Museum the oldest existing building in Dubai. Enjoy our Private Dubai Cultural tour packages Now!
- Meet and Greet by Memphis Tours Representative upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for Number of Clients
- English Speaking Tour Guide during the tours
- Accommodation 4 Nights in Dubai including breakfast
- Accommodation 3 Nights in Abu Dhabi including breakfast
- Dubai Cultural Tour to Al Fahidi Fort, Spices and Gold Souk
- Sheikh Mohammed Cultural Centre with Lunch
- Sharjah Cultural tour
- Arabian Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Modern Dubai Tour with Burj Khalifa floor 124
- Falcon Hospital
- Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
- Al Ain Oasis cultural tour
- Entry to Al Ain Palace Museum and National Museum
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charge
- International airfare
- Dubai Entry Visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee (Approx $6) per room /night
- Extra Meals & Beverages
Day 1: Arrival in Dubai - Welcome to the Land of the Arabian
Welcome to Dubai, United Arab of Emirates UAE (around the clock).
Memphis Tours representative will meet and greet you at Dubai International Airport. Then escort you to your hotel in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, a smooth check-in and free time after your flight to settled in and get ready to view the cultural of Emirates. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 2: Dubai Cultural Tour
After breakfast at 09:00 am you will be accompanied by your personal guide to traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat. Enjoy Emirati coffee ( a unique spiced drink) and dates.
- Heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort of Al Fahidi
- Dubai Museum and Al Fahidi Historic District
- Traditional Abra boat ride across scenic Dubai Creek.
- The Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding
- Visit of Diwan Mosque
- Photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark.
- Spice Souks and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry.
- Enjoy Cultural Emirati Lunch
- Dress code is smart casual for this tour (Women to cover arms and knees)
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Sharjah Cultural tour - Arabian Desert Safari Adventure with BBQ Dinner
After breakfast 08:30 am you will be accompanied by your personal guide to explore and discover the tranquil Arabian lifestyle of the emirates of Sharjah, Declared as the ‘Cultural Capital of the UAE. We begin our tour to the 3rd largest emirate of the UAE, Sharjah with a visit to the Fort of Sharjah, which is now a real masterpiece of old Arab architecture and a museum. Then, we will have a brief visit at Souk Al Arsa which is one of the oldest souks in the UAE.
Next, we will be passing by the largest mosque in the emirate - King Faisal Mosque. Afterwards, enjoy a visit to colorful Arabian souks, head towards Souk Al Markazi, which is known as the Blue Souk and the largest souk in the UAE. That is characterized by its special Arabic Islamic design. You have various options to choose from a large collection of antiques, carpets, gifts, electronics, gold, gems and jewelry in a total of 600 shops. After your day-time tour, transfer back to your hotel to refresh and ready for next Arabian Adventure Safari.
At 15:00 pm Enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of the city. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel
- Sharjah Fort built in 1820 and once the residence of Sharjah’s ruling family
- Souk Al Arsa, one of the oldest souks in the UAE
- King Faisal Mosque the largest mosque in the emirates
- Souk Al Markazi, better known as the Blue Souk
- Sharjah Heritage Museum
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming desert providing a magical experience
- A chance to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe.
Meals: Breakfast and BBQ Dinner
Day 4: Dubai Modern City Tour
After breakfast you will be accompanied by your personal guide to explore Modern sights of Dubai City and discover the bustling city of Dubai with its amazing skyline and beautiful beaches. This Modern Dubai City Tour will take you on a magical trip to some of the most iconic landmarks of the city. Visit the world’s tallest building and the largest mall to ever exist that houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world, this wonderful tour is meant to create memories that you will cherish forever. Overnight at hotel.
Afternoon time, you have the opportunity for shopping among the biggest city malls ie Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates. Also you can do optional tours to the unique Dubai Miracle Garden or Dubai Global Village.
- Dubai Marina, one awe-inspiring city-within-a-city.
- Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest man-made island that includes various hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere.
- Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury.
- Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world.
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa.
Day 5: Falconry Experience - Abu Dhabi Cultural Tour
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel in Dubai and check out in the morning to discover another part of Arabian cultural. Your Personal tour guide will accompany you to Abu Dhabi, the Capital of Emirates. Before Arrive Abu Dhabi city, you will stop to Visit the Falcon hospital. Falcon is a crucial part in the traditional culture of the United Arab Emirates. The Bedouin hunters first started using them to hunt, making the falcon one of the most important animals in the country.
Visit the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic city is well-blending the ancient past with the modern present. This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an all-encompassing tour that will give you the chance to discover the sibling of the city of Dubai. Visit one of the world’s largest mosques and the mesmerizing Corniche. Overnight at hotel.
- Abu Dhabi Falcon hospital largest falcon hospital in the UAE and in the world.
- The Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past.
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world.
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of waterfront with kids area, beach, cafés and restaurants.
- Abu Dhabi Marina Mall houses hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores.
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside.
Day 6: Al Ain desert Oasis Tour - Camel Market Visit
Today, have your breakfast in the Abu Dhabi hotel and head to Al Ain, (way around two hours) Al Ain is the garden city of this Arab nation, an oasis town home to thousands of date palms. With archeological ruins and digs dating as far back as 5,000 years, the ‘Al Ain City Tour’ is one of history and tradition. No journey to the Middle East would be complete without the chance to see camels up close and personal, and this city tour allows you to do just that. Back to your hotel in Abu Dhabi. Overnight stay.
- Al Ain Palace Museum which was once the residence of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan
- Al Ain National Museum which provides an overview of the country’s tradition and culture
- Jahili Fort to view the photography collection of the famous explorer Wifred Thesiger
- Camel Visit Market
- Note: Museums are closed on Friday and Monday
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 7: Abu Dhabi day at Leisure
Enjoy your Breakfast at Abu Dhabi hotel, then you will have a free day to relax on the hotel beach enjoying the sun, sands and swimming.
You can join any of the optional tours in Abu Dhabi like day tour to Ferrari World and Has Island. Or Night romantic dinner cruise onboard traditional dhow cruise.
Day 8: Final Departure / Fly Back Home
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Abu Dhabi, with some free time before your flight (Depend on flight time). After check out, you’ll be escorted to Dubai International Airport for final departure.
I love the ancient and cultural parts of any city I go to. This trip was perfect. I enjoyed the souks and the oasis so much.
Very professional. I changed the date and they were helpful in making the changes I wanted.
Memphis Tours has met my expectations. Great work!