Oman Dubai Travel Package
Explore this Oman Dubai Travel Package and enjoy the beauty of the fascinating lands in the Middle East of both countries. This Oman Dubai tour package allows you to relish some of the most amazing landscapes of Nizwa and Muscat in Oman as well as the splendors of Dubai such as Burj Al Arab, Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Mosque, and More!
- Meet by Memphis Tours Representative upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Muscat with Breakfast
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Nizwa with Dinner and Breakfast
- 01 night camp accommodation in Wahiba Sands with Dinner and Breakfast
- 03 days’ service of English speaking guide cum driver includes his hotel accommodation outside the city Muscat
- 03 days’ service of Mitsubishi Pajero car includes fuel and extra kms
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Dubai with Breakfast
- Half Day Classic Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Dhow Cruise Dinner from Dubai Marina
- Day tour to Abu Dhabi City Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
- Tours in Dubai Will be sharing with small group
- Meals as mentioned above
- Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Regional flight Muscat to Dubai
- Entry Visa to Oman and DUbai
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- Extra Meals & Beverages
Day 1: Arrival Muscat Airport
Arrival at Muscat airport, you will be met by our representative.
Transfer to your hotel in Muscat.
Day 2: Muscat City Tour – Drive to Nizwa
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Start your half day city tour of Muscat.
- Visit Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in Oman
- Visit Bait Al Zubair Museum, which showcases Omani heritage with a vast collection of antiques, traditional Omani weaponry, jewellery, costumes, domestic utensils and recreated urban and rural environments.
- The drive through old Muscat, surrounded by steep mountains and flanked by the twin 16th century Jalali and Mirani forts, extends to Al Alam Palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos.
- Stop at Muttrah, the main port area, leads to explore an ancient and colorful souk.
- Lunch will be at local restaurant during the tour
- Drive to Nizwa around 2:30 hours, check in the hotel and Dinner
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Nizwa Tour - Jabrin - Birkat Al Mauz -Wahiba Sands Dune bashing
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Visit the famous Round Tower Fort of Nizwa, built in the 17th century.
- Free time in Nizwa Souq, that include intricately hand-carved “Khanjars” (daggers) and ornamental silver jewellery.
- (Renowned souq of cattle auction takes place every Friday).
- Visit Jabrin Castle, the finest of Oman’s castles built in the late 17th century. The castle displays the highest achievement in Omani ceiling painting and beautifully executed woodcarvings.
- Photo stop at Bahla Fort.
- Photo stop at Birkat Al Mauz called village of clay.
- Picnic Lunch will be served during the tour
- Then drive to Whaiba Sands approx. 2:30 hours check in in the camp
- Sunset Dune bashing and Dinner
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Wahiba - Sur - Coastal Road – Back to Muscat
- Breakfast in the camp
- Start your journey by stop at Bedouin house.
- Drive to Sur visit the fishermen's harbor and witness the fishermen in action.
- Proceed on to the Dhow building yard. Dhows are traditional Omani wooden fisher boats that are even today, built by hand.
- Continue via Qalhat where Bibi Miriam’s tomb (photo stop).
- Drive to Wadi Tiwi. Proceed to the white beaches of Finns.
- Picnic lunch will be served.
- Also see the Bimah Sinkhole, a natural hole in the round created by a collapsing mountain. The hole is filled with blue-green sea water.
- Check in hotel in Muscat
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5: Depart Muscat - Arrive Dubai
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out by 12 Pm.
- Depending on flight time, transfer to Muscat airport.
- Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will be met by our Representative and transferred to your hotel. Check in to Hotel and rest of day at leisure.
Day 6: Dubai Traditional Tour (4 Hours) - Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise
After breakfast (Pick up 08:15 to 09:00) you will be accompanied by your personal guide for A fabulous day discovering history of Dubai traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional local water taxis. Enjoy an open discussion and learn more about Emirati culture and local traditions with your tour guide. Return to the hotel for free afternoon.
Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise (2 hours sailing)
(Pick up 19:00 to 19:45) A very special evening with a chance to see the Dubai marina and Palm Jumeirah. Dhows have been the traditional ships used in the UAE for many centuries and tonight you have the chance to board one of these vessels and enjoy a sumptuous buffet while you quietly cruise by the landmarks of this city. Overnight: Dubai
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- Dinner onboard Dhow cruise from Dubai Marina
- Meals: Breakfast, Cruise Dinner
Day 7: Desert Safari - Dune Bashing - BBQ Dinner
Delicious breakfast at your hotel, morning at leisure for further exploration of this vibrant city. Or, participate in the optional excursion.
Afternoon (Pick up 14:30 to 15:15), enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of surrounding desert. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
- An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite where there is also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
- Meals: Breakfast, BBQ Dinner
Day 8: Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
Spend a perfect day at Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates. Explore how this majestic city combines both the ancient past and the modern present. The ‘Abu Dhabi City Tour’ is an introduction excursion of the distinct siblings of Dubai. From one of the largest mosques to the mesmerizing Corniche, Abu Dhabi has a lot to offer you.
- A visit to the beautiful architectural wonder Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past
- A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementos of your day out in the capital
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
- Meals: Breakfast
Day 9: Departure Day
Check out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for Departure