Tanzania Travel Guide: Tanzania Tourism
Tanzania Travel Guide will open your eyes to why Tanzania has attracted visitors for years from everywhere around the globe. Learn about the wonderful wildlife that beautifully collides with human culture.
Know it all about the most famous places to hit in Tanzania along with the wildlife, weather conditions, how to get there, things to do in and many more. Memphis Tours will make sure to keep you updated with Tanzania Tourism.
- Check-up from your dentist and your doctor if you have any regular medication or chronic illness, such as high blood pressure or asthma.
- Organize spare contact lenses and glasses.
- Get a first-aid and medical kit together; arrange necessary vaccinations.
- Carry medications in their original (labeled) containers.
- If carrying syringes or needles, have a physician’s letter documenting their medical necessity.
- There are strict laws that prohibit taking wildlife products out of Kenya.
- Public transport usually involve crowded buses called, dalla dallas, matatu or others depending on which country you’re in Africa.
- Kenya: Visit Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli National Park, Amboseli, Naivasha, Mount Kilimanjaro, Lake Nakuru.
- Tanzania: Visit The Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti, Tarangire National park.
- Uganda: Enjoy the rhinos of the Ziwa project, marvel at the great Nile river and Murchison falls, the national parks for Chimps and Gorillas.
- Rwanda: Enjoy Kigali, prime apes, dense forest, plantations, and beautiful lakeside scenery