Kenya Travel Guide: All You Need Know
Kenya Travel Guide is your gate to know it all about Kenya. Think about African Safari and Kenya will be the first destination that pops into your head. Kenya Safari is one of the world’s most famous travel destinations, a place of wonder, excitement and thrills, a place with lots of beautiful nature and wildlife. Kenya has a lot to offer to its visitors, from the magnificent wildlife viewing in national parks to its coasts and beaches.
Read about the memorable country and know about Masai Mara, Amboseli, Nairobi National parks, and know more about the great Wildebeest Migration, the best time to visit the country and many more.
The Elephant and Rhino Nursery is one of the most unique things to do in Nairobi. Get close and personal to baby elephants and even touch them. Know more!
- Check-up from your dentist and your doctor if you have any regular medication or chronic illness, such as high blood pressure or asthma.
- Organize spare contact lenses and glasses.
- Get a first-aid and medical kit together; arrange necessary vaccinations.
- Carry medications in their original (labeled) containers.
- If carrying syringes or needles, have a physician’s letter documenting their medical necessity.
- There are strict laws that prohibit taking wildlife products out of Kenya.
- Public transport usually involve crowded buses called, dalla dallas, matatu or others depending on which country you’re in Africa.
- Kenya: Visit Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli National Park, Amboseli, Naivasha, Mount Kilimanjaro, Lake Nakuru.
- Tanzania: Visit The Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti, Tarangire National park.
- Uganda: Enjoy the rhinos of the Ziwa project, marvel at the great Nile river and Murchison falls, the national parks for Chimps and Gorillas.
- Rwanda: Enjoy Kigali, prime apes, dense forest, plantations, and beautiful lakeside scenery