Enjoy Luxury Nile Cruise tours and holiday deal during during Summer 2014 aboard the Luxurious Sonesta St. George I Nile cruise ship for 5 day from Luxor to Aswan with amazing Nile cruise sightseeing tours and shore excursions to Valley of Kings in Luxor, Philae Temple in Aswan and many more.
Monday: Embarkation / Luxor East Bank
Tusday: Luxor West Bank
Wednesday: Sail to Edfu / Kom Ombo
Thursday: Sail to Aswan / Aswan Sightseeing
Friday: Disembark the Nile Cruise
-Breakfast on board
-Disembarkation at 08:00 am
-Then transfer to Aswan Airport for final departure
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5 star Luxury cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- English speaking tour guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- Optional activities
- Personal spendings
- Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise - Deluxe Cabin
|Price Per Person in Deluxe Cabin|
- Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise - Presidential Suite
|Price Per Person in a Suite|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per tour and valid only during the selected dates of the offer. The price of Solo is valid for solo traveler who is travelling alone.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Payment PolicyReservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
Egypt Entry VisaYou need to have a valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Egypt and you can obtain a visa from the Egyptian Consulate before departure. Also, entry visa is available upon arrival Egypt airports against USD 25 per passport for specific nationalities and need to check before.
Sleeper Trains in EgyptSleeper trains are designed and equipped according to a satisfactory standard and quality that was set up by the Egyptian Railway Authority. Sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan is about 14 hours and sleeper train from Luxor to Cairo is about 11 hours.
Additional Entry TicketsAll our Egypt tour packages and programs don't include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids area or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.