Tangier Travel Guide
Tangier, or in Arabic Tangaa, is the continental city in Africa and on a very little distance from Europe. The city to the northwestern side of Tetouan, Chefchaoun, and on the same shoreline of Rabat medina. The city of Tangier is considerably a port over Gibraltar Strait. It has a super strategic location in addition to being the home of Dar el Makhzen, The American Legation Museum, and more of Morocco's Best Landmarks and Attractions.
Let's go deep and Discover how you can Make the Best Morocco Vacation Package with Memphis Tours!
- Morocco is a rich country in culture and history, tour into this amazing country through one of our Morocco Tours
- The currency of Morocco is The Moroccan Dirham (MAD). The currency for Morocco was issued by the Bank of Al-Maghrib which is central bank.
- Moroccans main languages are English and French, they also understand some English. Fewer Moroccans can speak Italian, Spanish, and German.
- Entry visa with USD 27 per passport is available upon arrival in Morocco airports for specific nationalities.
- Tipping is considered customary in Morocco. However, You are not obliged to give tips.
- Explore the best Morocco has to offer with our very own Morocco vacations
- Morocco is famous for its geographical diversity from the beautiful beaches of Agadir to the Oukaimeden ski slopes.
- Morocco has a long strip of mountains when sky-viewed, which runs from East to West before embedding itself in the sand at Mauritania.
- The various types of habitat have caused the diversity of cultures which have enriched the Moroccan identity.
- The Royal Institute of the “Amazigh” Culture was set up on October 17th, 2001. Since then, Berber was considered as an official language.
- Morocco has always encouraged a spirit of dialogue between religions for the promotion of progress and peace.
- Rabat, stretches serenely along the ocean’s edge.