Agadir Travel Guide
Agadir, the Major Moroccon city in the Souss-Massa region at the southern Atlantic coast and the foothills of Anti-Atlas Mountains. Agadir is the major city of Agadir-Ida Ou Tanane district, in approx. 250 km far from the imperial Marrakech, and the Best tranquil and inviting Resort with almost 350 Days of sunshine for your Holidays in Morocco!
Morocco is home to some of the world’s most stunning sights, both natural and manmade. The majestic heights of the Atlas Mountains. The stark expanse of the Sahara Desert. Find the stories it's waiting to tell you. there are endless things to see, do (and eat!) in Morocco.
Agadir is known for its golf courses, wide beach, and seaside lined with cafes, restaurants, and bar, Plan your Trip to Agadir with one of our Morocco vacation packages!
Outdoorsy types will adore hiking the Atlas mountains and camping under the stars in the Sahara; foodies will enjoy indulging in the fine dining options and browsing outdoor food vendors; history lovers will be completely spoiled by the wealth of palaces, historic madrasas and mosques, and even Roman ruins. Travelers looking for an unforgettable adventure will find it in Morocco vacation packages.
- Morocco is a rich country in culture and history, tour into this amazing country through one of our Morocco Tours
- The currency of Morocco is The Moroccan Dirham (MAD). The currency for Morocco was issued by the Bank of Al-Maghrib which is central bank.
- Moroccans main languages are English and French, they also understand some English. Fewer Moroccans can speak Italian, Spanish, and German.
- Entry visa with USD 27 per passport is available upon arrival in Morocco airports for specific nationalities.
- Tipping is considered customary in Morocco. However, You are not obliged to give tips.
- Explore the best Morocco has to offer with our very own Morocco vacations
- Morocco is famous for its geographical diversity from the beautiful beaches of Agadir to the Oukaimeden ski slopes.
- Morocco has a long strip of mountains when sky-viewed, which runs from East to West before embedding itself in the sand at Mauritania.
- The various types of habitat have caused the diversity of cultures which have enriched the Moroccan identity.
- The Royal Institute of the “Amazigh” Culture was set up on October 17th, 2001. Since then, Berber was considered as an official language.
- Morocco has always encouraged a spirit of dialogue between religions for the promotion of progress and peace.
- Rabat, stretches serenely along the ocean’s edge.