4 Day Muscat Tour Package
Enjoy a wonderful Muscat tour package to discover Oman highlights and incredible sites on this 4 day tour. Visit Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Sultan's Palace, Bait Al Zubair Museum, Wahaiba Sands, Wadi Bani Khalid and Muttrah souk and more.
- Meet and greet service by our drivers from Muscat International airport
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Muscat for 3 nights with daily Breakfast
- All sightseeing private tours as mentioned in the above itinerary
- 1 picnic lunch / lunch at a local restaurant day
- 4x4 safari at Wahiba Sands
- English speaking guide come driver during the tours
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Sultanate Oman
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
Day 1: Arrival Muscat
Upon arrival at Muscat airport, you will be met and assisted by our Memphis Tours representative. Then transfer from Airport to your hotel in Muscat.
Day 2: Muscat City Tour
Breakfast at hotel. Afterwards, head to start your half day city tour of Muscat. The visit includes Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, an architectural monument, and Bait Al Zubair Museum, which showcases Omani heritage with a vast collection of antiques, traditional Omani weaponry, jewellery, costumes, domestic utensils and recreated urban and rural environments. The drive through old Muscat, surrounded by steep mountains and flanked by the twin 16th century Jalali and Mirani forts, extends to Al Alam Palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos. Have a stop at Muttrah, the main port area, leads to explore an ancient and colorful souk. Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Muscat.
Day 3: Wahaiba Sands - Wadi Bani Khalid
After Breakfast, drive south towards the 8000 square kilometre expanse of sand to experience the magic of a true desert at Wahiba sands- almost a sea of constantly shifting sands. A drive through the awe inspiring sand dunes is a must. Enjoy some 4x4 dune-bashing, and ride camels. Later, visit a local Bedouin family in their home to get a close up view of their lifestyle and share coffee and dates with the genuine Bedouins. A short drive away from the desert is Wadi Bani Khalid... A lush valley. Enjoy a refreshing swim in its coolwaters. Return back to Muscat for overnight stay.
Note: Bring plenty of sunscreen, good shoes, and swimming trunks.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. After Breakfast proceed to the airport in time for the departure flight back.