3 Days in Oman | Taste of Oman Short Break
Have a splendid tour in Oman with this 3-day Oman Short Break and explore the best attractions. Visit Wahiba Sands, Wadi Bani Khalid, Sur, Ras Al Jinz, Muscat and More.
- Meet and greet service by our drivers at airports or Muscat hotels
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in selected hotels for 2 nights
- All sightseeing private tours as mentioned in the above itinerary
- 3 picnic lunches / lunch at local restaurant day
- 1 dinner at Arabian Oryx Camp
- Mineral water during the tours
- 4x4 safari at Wahiba Sands
- English speaking driver during the tours
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Sultanate Oman
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
Day 1: Wadi Shab - Ras Al Jinz
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Wadi Bani Khalid - Wahiba Sands
After breakfast, drive to Wadi Bani Khalid, the evergreen wadi adorned with cascading water, forming a turquoise green pool, ideal for swimming. The journey continues to Wahaiba Sands, one of the most fascinating and mysterious regions of Oman. Notably, the dunes support an astonishing variety of flora and fauna and the ever changing patterns of dunes are a photographer's delight. You can ride camels or experience the adventure of dune driving and Overnight in the desert.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Nizwa Tour - Jabrin - Back to Muscat
After Breakfast proceed to Nizwa. Nizwa boasts the famous Round Tower Fort, built in the 17th century, and its Souq renowned for its Friday cattle auction, intricately hand-carved “Khanjars” (daggers) and ornamental silver jewellery. Then visit Jabrin Castle, the finest of Oman’s castles built in the late 17th century. The castle displays the highest achievement in Omani ceiling painting and beautifully executed woodcarvings. Proceed to Muscat for Overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
I recommend this tour to you if you want to spend a short time relaxing.
3 days are perfect period for Oman. The country is very beautiful. It is very different from any other, but it has its charms.
Very organized company and great team.