Oman Private Tour Package
- Meet and greet service by our drivers from Muscat International airport
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Muscat for 2 nights with daily Breakfast
- Accommodation in Nizwa for 1 night with Dinner and breakfast
- Accommodation in Wahaiba Sands for 1 night with Dinner and breakfast
- All sightseeing private tours as mentioned in the above itinerary
- 3 picnic lunches or at a local restaurant day
- English speaking guide come driver during the tours
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Sultanate Oman
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
Day 1: Arrival Muscat Airport
Upon arrival at Muscat airport, you will be met and assisted by our representative.
Then transfer to your hotel in Muscat. Overnight
Day 2: Muscat City Tour
Breakfast at hotel. Afterwards, head to start your half day city tour of Muscat.
Then visit includes Grand Mosque, an architectural monument.
Bait Al Zubair Museum, which showcases Omani heritage with a vast collection of antiques, traditional Omani weaponry, jewellery, costumes, domestic utensils and recreated urban and rural environments.
The drive through old Muscat, surrounded by steep mountains and flanked by the twin 16th century Jalali and Mirani forts, extends to Al Alam Palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos.
Stop at Muttrah, the main port area, leads to explore an ancient and colorful souk.
Drive to Nizwa and overnight
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Nizwa Tour - Jabrin - Birkat Al Mauz -Wahiba Sands
Breakfast proceed to Nizwa. Nizwa boasts the famous Round Tower Fort, built in the 17th century, and its Souq renowned for its Friday cattle auction, intricately hand-carved “Khanjars” (daggers) and ornamental silver jewellery.
Then visit Jabrin Castle, the finest of Oman’s castles built in the late 17th century. The castle displays the highest achievement in Omani ceiling painting and beautifully executed woodcarvings.
Photo stop at Bahla Fort.
Drive to Birkat Al Mauz or village of clay.
Then drive to Whaiba Sands and Overnight
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Wahiba - Sur - Coastal Road - Muscat
Breakfast, Start your journey back to Muscat.
Stop in Sur visit the fishermen's harbor and witness the fishermen in action.
Proceed on to the Dhow building yard. Dhows are traditional Omani wooden fisher boats that are even today, built by hand. Continue via Qalhat where Bibi Miriam’s tomb (photo stop).
Drive to Wadi Tiwi. Proceed to the white beaches of Finns and picnic lunch will be served.
Also see the Bimah Sinkhole, a natural hole in the round created by a collapsing mountain. The hole is filled with blue-green sea water.
Return to Muscat.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5: Departure
Departure Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Drop off at Muscat International Airport for departure.