Morocco Culture and Travel Information
Morocco is a rich country in culture and history with 12 million tourists per year floating all over the world to watch the amazing four ancient imperial cities of Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, and Rabat. Explore all the information about the most beloved country Morocco travel information from customs, traditions, nightlife, and entertainment in Morocco, arrival procedures, visa requirements, tips, highlights to look for during your trip to Morocco.
Get your full Guide to the North-African Glamorous, Morocco Now!
- Morocco is a rich country in culture and history, tour into this amazing country through one of our Morocco Tours
- The currency of Morocco is The Moroccan Dirham (MAD). The currency for Morocco was issued by the Bank of Al-Maghrib which is central bank.
- Moroccans main languages are English and French, they also understand some English. Fewer Moroccans can speak Italian, Spanish, and German.
- Entry visa with USD 27 per passport is available upon arrival in Morocco airports for specific nationalities.
- Tipping is considered customary in Morocco. However, You are not obliged to give tips.
- Explore the best Morocco has to offer with our very own Morocco vacations
- Morocco is famous for its geographical diversity from the beautiful beaches of Agadir to the Oukaimeden ski slopes.
- Morocco has a long strip of mountains when sky-viewed, which runs from East to West before embedding itself in the sand at Mauritania.
- The various types of habitat have caused the diversity of cultures which have enriched the Moroccan identity.
- The Royal Institute of the “Amazigh” Culture was set up on October 17th, 2001. Since then, Berber was considered as an official language.
- Morocco has always encouraged a spirit of dialogue between religions for the promotion of progress and peace.
- Rabat, stretches serenely along the ocean’s edge.