Dubai Short Break
Experience this Dubai Short Break package to see the allure of UAE, and enjoy the luxuries that tease the soul and indulgences that will always make you want more. Book our 4 Day Dubai Itinerary and Dubai Al Fahidi Fort , Spice Souks and Gold Souks , Dubai Creek that flows between Bur Dubai and Deira. Enjoy our Dubai group tour packages Now!
- Meet and Greet by Memphis Tours Representative upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Accommodation 3 Nights including breakfast
- Half Day Classic Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Dhow Cruise Dinner at Dubai Creek includes:
- Meals as mentioned above
- Entrance fees as mentioned
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Dubai Entry Visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee approx $6 per room / night
- Extra Meals and Beverages
Day 1: Arrival at Dubai International Airport
Once you arrive at Dubai International Airport you will be met and greeted by our Representative and transferred to Dubai Selected Hotel. Check-in at your hotel in Dubai and spend the day at leisure.
Day 2: Classic Dubai City Tour – Dhow Cruise Dinner
Breakfast at hotel. Then head to start your tour. This Traditional Dubai City Tour will take you on a cultural journey through time into the mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a mesmerizing ride on the traditional Abra boat.
Dhow Cruise Dinner
Cruise on the famous Dubai Creek while enjoying incredible views of the illuminated iconic structures of Dubai on board a traditional Arabian wooden boat or a show, decorated with colorful lights. The 2-hour cruise takes you around Old Dubai and gives you a chance to experience the city’s unexplored past, with historic buildings and monuments that have stood the test of time. Visit the Heritage Village, Chambers of Commerce, National Bank of Dubai, Dubai Courts, and the glittering Gold and Spice Souks. As you sail, enjoy an international buffet dinner with unlimited beverages and a large selection of dishes. Overnight at hotel.
- Heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort of Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum.
- Traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek.
- Spice Souks and Gold Souks, with wonderful scents and shimmering jewelry.
- Photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an amazing architectural landmark.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3: Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Breakfast at hotel. Then, have the opportunity to do shopping in Dubai malls. Afternoon, enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of the city. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel.
- Dune bashing in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle.
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming dessert.
- Sandboarding and camel ride at the authentic Bedouin campsite with a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments.
- Barbecue dinner under the stars with belly dancer and Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 4: Departure Day
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for Departure.