Private Tour to India
Enjoy a private tour to India and visit the best tourist destinations across India. Explore one of the most incredible places on Earth filled with colors, sights, and culture. Visit three of India spectacular cities: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Embark with the beauty of Taj Mahal, visit the famous monuments of Jaipur!, and explore the magnificence of Agra! Then head to Varanasi and discover the sites of Bharat Mata (temple of Mother India), the Durga Temple and the New Vishwanatha Temple.
- All transfers / tours and excursions by one AC chauffeur driven vehicle
- Accommodation at listed hotels in Twin / Double sharing basis
- 2 Nights accommodation in Delhi at listed hotel on bed and Breakfast basis
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur at listed hotel on bed and Breakfast basis
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra at listed hotel on bed and Breakfast basis
- 1 Night accommodation in Delhi at listed hotel on bed and Breakfast basis
- 1 Night accommodation in Varanasi at listed hotel on bed and Breakfast basis
- Boat ride (common boat) on River Ganges, Varanasi (Subject to water level)
- One bottle of mineral water will be provided on a daily basis on vehicle
- Facilitator for assistance on initial arrival and final departure
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur (Subject to availability)
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur
- Demonstration of Gem-cutting and polishing in Jaipur
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra
- Saree draping demonstration in Jaipur
- Sightseeing as per package details
- Garlanding upon arrival in India
- Entrance fee of Monuments
- Heena application in Agra
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- English speaking local guides
- All presently applicable taxes
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions
- Airfares for the sectors Delhi/Varanasi /Delhi
- Camera and Video Camera Charges
- International Airfares
- Personal spendings
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Begin your private tour to India by arriving in Delhi. Upon arrival, you will be met by your guide and you will be transferred to the hotel to check in. Spend the remainder of the day to enjoy.
Day 2: Delhi Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, start on your guided tour of New Delhi and visit Humayun’s Tomb, the Qutub Minar. Proceed with a drive through Embassy area, the Government buildings and Connaught Place. Afterwards, cross the city and into the walled gates of the Old city to visit the Jamma Mosque. The highlight of this tour would be a ride on cycle rickshaws. Walk through the fabled area of Chandni Chowk (aptly translates to Moonlight Square) to explore the shops on pavements where wares of all description are sold.
Visit the Red Fort and view the inlaid and carved Royal Chambers, on to Raj Ghat and nearby ghats where the founder of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi and thereafter Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi were cremated.
Optional: Later enjoy Food Tour in Old Delhi.
Day 3: Jaipur Arrival
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, depart to Jaipur. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. Spend the day at leisure to enjoy and explore the city.
Day 4: Jaipur Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Start by visiting Amber Fort. Ride up to this hilltop palace on a caparisoned, painted elephant. Then visit the Hawa Mahal or Palace of the Winds. Later in the afternoon, proceed on a tour to visit the City Palace and Observatory. Also, visit the temple of Govind Dev Ji.
Day 5: Agra Arrival
Day 6: Continuing Agra
At dawn, visit Taj Mahal to witness the magical effects on this brilliant white marble building cause by the reflections of the changing colors of the rising Sun. Later on, return back to the hotel for breakfast. After a leisurely breakfast, ride to the massive Agra Fort. Upon arrival in Delhi, transfer to the hotel and check in.
Day 7: Varanasi Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. In the early morning, transfer to the airport for your flight to Varanasi. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel and check in. Later on, visit several temples and the Hindu University at Benares. Stop at the Bharat Mata (temple of Mother India), next, stop at the Durga Temple. Visit The university, which occupies a large area of land at the southern end of town; it is also home to the New Vishwanatha Temple.
Afternoon, take a short trip to the Buddhist city of Sarnath. In the evening, visit the ghats of Varanasi to witness the performance of Ganges Aarti. Enjoy a special evening cruise on the Ganges. Witness the Hindu devotees while performing the "Puja," with lighted lamps.
Day 8: Final Departure
At dawn, visit the sacred Ganges and take a boat ride. Proceed to downstream at a leisurely pace, you would be pointed out the significant temples and buildings as well as the changing architectural style. Dock the boat at Manikarnika (Cremation) Ghat. Next, set off on foot to explore the inner of the city. Walk through the homes, the shops and even the cattle that have not changed over the centuries.
Afternoon, transfer to the airport to board your flight back to New Delhi and connect to your international flight for your flight back home as your trip comes to an end.
We wanted to celebrate our anniversary in India. The booking process was so easy and the travel consultant offered exactly what we asked for. Recommended.
Very flexible booking I gotta say. I wanted to shift some days and they were very helpful.
The weather was hotter that I thought. If you’re travelling in summer, be prepared and stay hydrated.
Very organized and great planners. Thank you all. We had amazing time in India.
This tour was great. Thank you for the great work.