Best of North India Tour
Make your trip to North India exceptional by riding a boat along the banks of the Mother Ganges as you gaze in wonderment at the city walls of Varanasi and see the enthralling “Ganga Arti” in the evening, peer into the veils of the past as you explore the grounds of Taj Mahal, witness the temples of Khajuraho, excursion to Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace in Jaipur, visit Fatehpur Sikri en route to Jaipur, and finally, visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and monuments in Delhi.
- Meet, greet, assistance at the airport and transfers to the hotel.
- Receiving with garlands at the Delhi Airport
- Arrival and departure transfers, visits etc. with transportation air conditioning;
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Delhi at listed hotel Half board basis.
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra at listed hotel Half board basis.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Jaipur at listed hotel Half board basis.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Varanasi at listed hotel Half board basis.
- 8 breakfasts + 7 dinners + 1 lunch according to the program
- All tickets according to the itinerary.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur in forte Amber, by Jeep if it can't be by elephant for any reason.
- Shoes boots to visit the TAJ Mahal
- Round trip by e-bus from the car park to the entrance of Fatehpur Sikri and at Taj Mahal
- Aarti Ceremony at Birla Temple in Jaipur
- Boat ride on the Ganges River in Varanasi, subject to weather conditions, if the river is flooded, the boat ride will not take place. In this case, it is offered to ride a bike-car in Varanasi.
- Delhi / Varanasi / Delhi airfare - subject to change economy class 1 bag 15KG and 1 hand luggage of 7KG.
- English - speaking accompanying guide services.
- 1 bottle of mineral water in the vehicle during visits/ transfers
- All taxes and tolls applicable to the date. (Subject to change without notice)
- International Airfare
- International air taxes
- Entry visa to India
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Meals and/or drinks not specified above
- Camera tickets
- Luggage carriers
Day 1: Arrival New Delhi
Arrival in Delhi, welcome, transfer to hotel and accommodation.
Day 2: Delhi City Tour
Breakfast. In the morning visit the Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India, in the heart of Old Delhi. We will make a photo stop at the Red Fort and get close to the Raj Ghat, the place where Gandhi was cremated, and the Sikh temple. Overview of government buildings along the Raj Path and the impressive Gateway of India.
To complete our tour we visit the impressive 72 meters Qutub Minar. High. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 3: Delhi – Shahpura – Jaipur
Breakfast. Departure by road to Jaipur, lunch in Shahpura on the way to Jaipur, the "Pink City" where the emblematic facade of the Palace of Winds is located. Arrival and accommodation at the hotel.
At around 3:30 pm we will go to visit Birla Temple, have a photo stop at Albert Hall on the way. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur - Amber Fort – Jaipur
Breakfast. We will visit Ambra, which gives us a spectacular image from the road. We rode up to his fortified palace on an elephant. The pavilions of the palace are decorated with paintings and marble filigree. On our way back to Jaipur we will visit the Maharaja's Palace and its museums. We will also be amazed by the colossal instruments of Jai Singh Observatory.
Dinner at the hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur - Abhaneri - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
Breakfast. Depart for Agra visiting Abhaneri stepwell and Fatehpur Sikri en route, the imperial capital frozen in time. It was the last city built by Akbar and apparently abandoned due to lack of water. We continue to Agra, a city which used to alternate with Delhi as the capital of the Mughal Empire.
We will visit the church of Akbar, built in 1600 by the Jesuit fathers. Dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Agra – Delhi
Visit the Taj Mahal, which captivates the beholder with unsurpassed architectural perfection. Breakfast.
Next, we will visit the Red Fort of Agra on the banks of River Yamuna in the heart of the city. It reflects Indian architecture under three Mughal emperors: Akbar, Jehangir and Shah Jahan. Then drive to Delhi. Arrival and accommodation at the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Delhi – Varanasi
Breakfast. Transfer to Delhi airport to catch flight to Varanasi/Varanasi, 10:30-11:50 or 13:20-14:45, the city of "Thousand Stairs" and also the holiest in India. In the afternoon we will go to the bank of the Ganges River to witness the evening “Aarti” ceremony. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 8: Varanasi
At dawn we will take a boat trip on the Ganges, where we will see the faithful along the ghats, purifying themselves and making their offerings. Afterwards we will take a stroll through the city's labyrinth of alleyways, where the streets are the scene of life. Return to the hotel and breakfast. Then excursion to Sarnath. In this city Buddha gave the first sermon. Here we will visit the museum, remains of stupas and the garden with a statue of Buddha.
Dinner at the hotel.
Day 9: Delhi - Final Departure
Breakfast. Transfer to Varanasi airport to take flight to Delhi.
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be in transit to catch your flight home.
Note: Prices are valid till September 2024
The tour guide was very nice and knowledgable. I highly recommend the best of North India Tour!
Fabulous Trip to India, we visited the top spots we'd always wanted to see! the tour was very organised and the tour guides were very experienced.
The Delhi city Tour was a convenient way to see the some of the major sites of India and join the spirit of Holi!