Road to The Nile at Christmas Holidays
This 8-day sights of the Nile tour is the perfect way to make this year’s holiday season different by spending your Christmas in Egypt. You’ll begin your holiday tour in Cairo, visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, and unmissable places both ancient and modern. Then leave Cairo behind for a 5-star luxury Nile cruise, where you’ll dive headfirst into ancient Egyptian history and wander its tombs and temples. Descend into the tombs of the Valley of the Kings, explore the massive Karnak Temple complex, and see even more as you make your way along the Nile from Luxor to Aswan.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel via vehicle with AC and wifi.
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo, breakfast included.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on a 5-star cruise ship, full board.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo mentioned on the itinerary.
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise shared with small Memphis Tours group.
- Local English-speaking Egyptologist and tour guide during your trips
- Entrance fees to all sites indicated on the itinerary
- Meals mentioned on itinerary
- Bottled water during outings outside of hotel or cruise ship
- Portage as needed
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Luxor - Nile Cruise Tour
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 6: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 7: Fly from Aswan to Cairo
- Breakfast and disembarkation
- Airport and flight to Cairo
- Meeting at airport, transfer and hotel check in
- Overnight in Cairo
Day 8: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Breakfast and check out
- Free time in Cairo
- Transfer to airport for departure