Salacia New Year Nile Cruise 2022
Are you looking for Egypt New Year Holiday? Experience a memorable New Year vacation in Egypt on this 4 day Aswan Luxor Nile Cruise tour aboard Salacia Nile Cruise. Best Nile cruise in its category, the Salacia cruise features great cabins and suites, stateroom and royal suites. Discover all historical sites along the Nile and visit the famous attractions like the Valley of the Kings in Luxor, Philae Temple in Aswan and more.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5 star Nile cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary sharing Memphis group
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Local English speaking Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras and personal spending
- Drinks during meals
- Tipping kitty
Day 1: Aswan Nile Cruise Excursions
Memphis Tours representative will meet & greet you at Aswan airport or train station and then you will be transferred by a private A/C vehicle to your Nile Cruise ship for embarkation in Aswan before Lunch. You will be accompanied by your knowledgeable Egyptologist guide for an amazing tour to visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae with dinner and overnight in Aswan.
Meals : Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Kom Ombo Temple
Day 3: Edfu Temple Nile Cruise Excursions
Breakfast on board your Nile cruise ship then visit Hours temple in Edfu before sailing to Luxor with lunch on board the vessel. You will be transferred back to the Nile cruise ship for dinner and Belly dance show on board with overnight aboard the Nile cruise vessel in Luxor.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Disembarkation after breakfast, Enjoy a wonderful tour to visit East Bank of the Nile in Luxor to the Karnak and Luxor temples followed by a visit to the West Bank of the River Nile in Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir EL Bahari and the Colossi Memnon with free time at leisure in Luxor for great shopping opportunity and then you will be transferred to Luxor airport or station for departure.