Tour to Alexandria from Cairo by Car
Enjoy Cairo To Alexandria Day Trip, Visiting rock-cut Roman catacombs, the ruins of a Roman temple complex, and Qaitbey Citadel. Visit the old Bibleotheca Alexandrina and enjoy fresh seafood by the Mediterranean.
- Pick up services from hotel in Cairo & return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Lunch during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Bottled water during your trip
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, to enjoy amazing Day Trip To Alexandria From Cairo. First, visit Pompey's Pillar. It was constructed in honour of Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivalling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, then proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then, to Bibliotheca Alexandria. Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo.